Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions on a "Bug Out!" bag

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Well this will be my 1st post to the forum and I might as well make it about something that i'm passionate about. Living along the Gulf coast puts me in a yearly situation were bugging out may become necessary. I found this place and order 2-2 person packs. One for my wife to leave at the house if I can't get back in time for my wife and son's departure. If all three of us leave together then we just have more. Also, other supplies we will take with us are: MRE's are in a case form, 2 cases of water, the weapons will be on our persons and the spare ammo will be in the range bag. There is ample room in the packs to add items if we have to leave some of the supplies behind, broken down vehicle etc.

This isn't the place that I bought ours from but it appears to be the same pack.

http://www.bluespringsurvival.com/product/SKD2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kihnspiracy View Post
    I too, would like to hear if anybody has any real useage with the Hawkpake/LaRue bag.
    I plan on getting one of these in the near future. If you go to the warrior talk forums there are a few extensive reviews on this very bag (well not the one with the Larue logo but the same nonetheless).

Feedback Score

Exclamation Best Bang $$$? County Comm BOB Deal!

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbagsa.html

If you're looking for the best Bang for the $, then give this a try. Not only will it let you know if this means of carry is right for you, but if you decide to upgrade you still have an excellent piece of kit you can use for just about anything.

I bought one while I was seeing what I wanted for a Rifle bag for duty use. I ordered a Hawkepak Rifle BOB and for my purposes that worked better due to the leg strap and ability to carry mags better (for me!). The bag worked well for a mini-squad bag and hung over the front seat daily for a couple years. I am in the process of seeing if this bag still could be used for some means of daily carry. I'd recommend it readily.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123