Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock - best current source for parts?

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Glock - best current source for parts?

Learned the hard way - will never deal with GlockStore again! (Found a long thread of similar minds over at Glock Talk. Too bad I don't go there often and didn't read it before I ordered:)
    So........ Now I'm asking upfront - who do I contact currently for glock parts (mostly factory stuff if that matters. Not looking to build a race gun:). CS is primary, price less so.
    TIA - john

PS - in stock g17 mags would be nice, too.
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Glockparts.com

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Glockmeister.com, is another option. I was at one of their retail stores last week and had great service there, as well.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I have had the best luck with glockmeister.com.

Been using them since 2001. Never had a single issue or problem with them. The CS is excellent.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Brownells hands down!
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks all! This is the type of feedback I was lookin for.
    john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I buy Glock parts from 1) Brownell's, 2) MidwayUSA and 3) Glockmeister in that order.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I buy Glock parts from 1) Brownell's, 2) MidwayUSA and 3) Glockmeister in that order.

I've had great success with all of these vendors.

Feedback Score
    Another recommendation for Glockparts.com

Fast service. Also, they offer $3.00 USPS 1st class shipping for small parts.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A few brick-and-mortar stores around here stock Glock parts, but at inflated prices, so I use Glockmeister, Brownell's, or Midway. Prices are all about the same, so I buy from whoever has what I need.

Most Glock parts are so cheap that shipping costs as much or more than the parts themselves. The trick is to buy 3-5 of whatever you need to keep the per-unit cost down. It also doesn't hurt to grab several each of the springs and other little parts when you get some extra cash. I spent $50-75 here and there over several months and built up a righteous little stash of parts. Now I have everything I'll need to keep my Glocks running for years, and I can respring/upgrade an old police trade-in in ten minutes if I stumble into one.

Okie John
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    He wants something par-full. But not too par-full.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast