Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

Feedback Score

PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

When will these begin to ship? Will MidwayUSA an/or Brownells be among the first to get them? Will their be anymore PMAG 20 LR magazines?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So whats the change with the m3 version?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MH64 View Post
    So whats the change with the m3 version?
    I have not seen one yet. I believe the change will be similar to the change from the Gen 2 to the Gen 3 in the .223/5.56 PMAGS.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Same material and processing improvements as the 5.56 version. There is an overtravel stop, but due to the larger contact area on the .308 mag well, it doesn't really protrude. We cleaned up some geometry, mag well fit issues, etc., as well, and it's testing amazingly well. Just cleaning up some last issues, and we'll be ready to go. It's had some delays due to everything we've had going on, but it won't be long now.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

ETA on the 308s

ETA? I understand, however, how about your best guess

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Same material and processing improvements as the 5.56 version. There is an overtravel stop, but due to the larger contact area on the .308 mag well, it doesn't really protrude. We cleaned up some geometry, mag well fit issues, etc., as well, and it's testing amazingly well. Just cleaning up some last issues, and we'll be ready to go. It's had some delays due to everything we've had going on, but it won't be long now.
    Oh. My. God. My OCD is beginning to kick into overdrive. Does this mean all my current 7.62/.308 PMags are obsolete??? Must... Get.... Gen3 7.62/.308 PMags.......
    Seriously, though. Can't wait to get my hands on some.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sounds good. Will they be offered in fde?
    Looking for someone who can make a polygonal 1911 barrel for my father. IM me if you can help.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Were there any changes to the lengthwise interior dimensions? I've had a few malfunctions due to longer OAL rounds (such as the 118LR) being a pretty tight fit, causing the rounds to bind up a bit as they move up the stack.

What anti gun people need to understand about gun control: It's like peeing in your pants on a cold night in Ranger School. It feels pretty good at first, but it is certainly not a solution to anything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

The PMAG GENM3 LR/SR updates were specifically designed and tested to run M118LR and similar length rounds. We've shot A LOT of M118LR recently. Of course, it still runs ball ammo and everything in-between that we've tested. Gen M3 improvements allowed us to better accommodate longer OAL and still be stronger.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

No FDE up front. As far as best guess, my best guess would have been this week, which ain't happening, so "soon" is the boldest I'll go on predictions.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast