Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where to get partial LPKs?

Feedback Score

Where to get partial LPKs?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyoland66 View Post
    The last build I did I bought individual colt parts from specialized armament. I used a different mag catch, selector, fcg, grip, no trigger guard and it was still around $80 for the balance of the lower parts. I think it would be hard to put together a quality kit for $15.
    So I found the actual manufactures for the majority of the parts in the lpk. Problem is they do orders of 5k. So now I have to somehow get them to sell me them in less quantities I was hoping around 500 pieces to start. I'm starting to get there just need time

Charles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxWoodsHunterxX View Post
    $175? Is that price correct

Charles

Yes.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    So I found the actual manufactures for the majority of the parts in the lpk. Problem is they do orders of 5k. So now I have to somehow get them to sell me them in less quantities I was hoping around 500 pieces to start. I'm starting to get there just need time

Charles

To my knowledge, no one single company produces all the components (in house) to make a complete LPK's. You might want to PM me and discuss further (so you do not get "taken").

C4

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    To my knowledge, no one single company produces all the components (in house) to make a complete LPK's. You might want to PM me and discuss further (so you do not get "taken").

C4
    Bolt/Carriers: Tool Craft (military contracted) Confirmed by PSA

Lower parts kits: L.W. Schneider (military contracted) http://www.lwschneider.com/

Just a couple of places I have contacted regarding parts. I understand not all parts are manufactured in house by one company. that's why I am doing the research. I'm just trying to get the costs down on my end and in the process help others get a good quality parts kit at an affordable price.

Charles

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Bolt/Carriers: Tool Craft (military contracted) Confirmed by PSA

Lower parts kits: L.W. Schneider (military contracted) http://www.lwschneider.com/

Just a couple of places I have contacted regarding parts. I understand not all parts are manufactured in house by one company. that's why I am doing the research. I'm just trying to get the costs down on my end and in the process help others get a good quality parts kit at an affordable price.

Charles

Check your PM.

C4

Feedback Score

Replied

Charles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234