Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colt m4 MOE 6920 or Db15 msr

Feedback Score

Colt m4 MOE 6920 or Db15 msr

So my local Walmart has a few rifles, the ones I was looking at today was a Colt m4 moe 6920 for 1167 and a DIA db15 msr for 847. I have never heard of the db15. Which one do you recommend ? I would rather buy the colt but if the db15 is better it would be nice to save a few hundred bucks.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The War Horse. Baby Jesus cries everytime someone buys a rack grade AR over a Colt.
    Last edited by Five_Point_Five_Six; 08-30-13 at 19:12.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    The War Horse. Baby Jesus cries everytime someone buys a rack grade AR over a Colt.
    The war horse ? Haha.
    Ha it only loaded "the war horse" when I first pulled it up. Well I don't want to make Jesus cry now do I ? Lol. The colt will be good since Colt is what they issue the military and I leave for training around November for the Army.
    Last edited by Braxton11x; 08-30-13 at 19:15.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Definitely the Colt. Well worth the extra money and peace of mind. Stay with Colt, Daniel Defense, LMT, Noveske, BCM, and Knights Armament and you will be fine. I've also heard the newer S&W AR's have been good guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Colt, hands down.

Feedback Score
    What's wrong with you?

Go with the Colt!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxton11x View Post
    The war horse ? Haha.
    Ha it only loaded "the war horse" when I first pulled it up. Well I don't want to make Jesus cry now do I ? Lol. The colt will be good since Colt is what they issue the military and I leave for training around November for the Army.
    Thank you for stepping up to serve, and in case you're wondering...Colt.

FYI, there are reasons that the Colt is recommended beyond being issued. If you'll take a little time and read some of these https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=7355 it will begin to be clear. There are other good choices(listed by Rogue556,) but Colt is the gold standard and the easy choice between the two you offered. It's also a fair price right now for one.
    Last edited by thopkins22; 08-30-13 at 22:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd go with the Colt too if you wanna save a little wait and see if you can sang a reg 6920 they're...about a hundred less then the Magpul version.

Well back a couple months ago the Magpul version was $1,200 something and the regular 6920 was $1,097.
    Last edited by Krull; 08-30-13 at 23:38.
    "That which is dead can eternal lie,and with strange aeons even death may die"~Lovecraft

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buy the Colt, I'd pass on the Diamond Back.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not even a question.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast