Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Put down the Dremel!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Gotta love these kind of bubba gun owners giving the rest of us a bad name!

Feedback Score

A Little "knowledge"

Can be such a dangerous thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well!

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    For example, inscribing the word "BAD" on the parts that you've just ruined with the Dremel ...

AC
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Incredible...people never cease to amaze me

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Put down the Dremel!

Quote Originally Posted by whitjct View Post
    Incredible...people never cease to amaze me
    Sometimes I just walk around looking for things to Dremel. I can't stop. I need help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    I do have Dremel. Very old one, but still capable to spread havoc. After reading this thread, I'm positive that I really, really need electric pencil! Where can I get one shipped to Poland?
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    This is why I hesitate to buy used guns anymore.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    I do have Dremel. Very old one, but still capable to spread havoc. After reading this thread, I'm positive that I really, really need electric pencil! Where can I get one shipped to Poland?
    Heck, man ... you probably have a 230v Dremel, right? You should be able to do twice the damage in half the time with one of those rigs.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by midSCarolina View Post
    I dremel'd some vent holes in my ejection port cover the other day. I thought it turned out well... it helps cool the bolt even with the door closed.

But seriously... i did have to dremel the edge of the ejection port cover VERY slightly because it was getting caught up on the receiver . They are noveske marked but i honestly don't know where they are sourced from. I should have known better than to buy some fancy e.p cover so hitting it with the dremel made me feel a little less uppity anyways

A little late here, but if I'm not mistaken these were just some random port covers from who knows where that some dude had an iron cross and flaming pig lasered onto. Looks like he got his add shut down on tos for trademark infringement and for good reason.

But I will say, at 45 bucks for a port door cover I'd have pulled out the dremel to make it fit too.

Feedback Score
    Quite honestly i am surprised each company doesn't do their own ejection port cover Novekse, DD, BCM, Colt ones would be kinda cool. I'd throw a BCM one on my BCM if it was like 15 bucks. Only custom ejection port i'd sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    It's a shot in the dark ... I have a better chance of guessing when my wife will be mad for no reason.
    "If your not using an aimpoint, you need to take a ****ing piss test." -LAV

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast