Thread: NEW! RADIAL Light Mount by Impact Weapons Components

Feedback Score

NEW! RADIAL Light Mount by Impact Weapons Components

Impact Weapons Components announces our NEWEST Light MOUNT-N-SLOT went into production today, with an estimated completion in 4 - 5 weeks.

Our new Pat. Pend. RADIAL Light MOUNT-N-SLOT.

IWC's design is unique, unlike any other manufacturer's design...

The RADIAL Light MOUNT-N-SLOT is REVERSIBLE.

On one side, it's machined to accept Surefire's M300A/M600C Scout Light. Flip it over, and it accepts Pistol Lights, like Surefire's X300. On either side, via the tapped hole, you can attach one of IWC's Light Mounting Rings for use with hand held lights, like the VTAC L4.

It will attach to all round for ends, Samson, Ranier, Troy, JPI, Mega, Seekins, Etc.

IWC's redesign of RADIAL add's value and utility while reducing weight and complexity.

Price: TBD

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    Last edited by MOUNT-N-SLOT; 02-23-12 at 09:34. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Very nice. I like the idea of being able to switch between weapon lights.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This is the one you told me about awhile back! I love the way it came out and that you can do so much with one mount.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Very nice indeed. I'm sure it will be right up there with the quality of all IWC's components. The ability to use multiple lights with one mount is great.
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Excellent! So many options with one piece. Great work guys!

ETA: Will this work like the Haley DropWing, as in using in between rails at 10:30 or 1:30?
    Last edited by kdcgrohl; 02-23-12 at 11:59.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    will the insight m3 fit on the pistol light side of the mount?

Feedback Score
    Is the radius correct for the DD Modular Float Rail?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am sort of having trouble visualizing how this will actually look when mounted. Are their any pics of these mounted with lights? I run Insight Technology lights. Can you mount an M1913 rail to these?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armati View Post
    I am sort of having trouble visualizing how this will actually look when mounted. Are their any pics of these mounted with lights? I run Insight Technology lights. Can you mount an M1913 rail to these?
    i wish someone would answer the question. i want to use this to mount an insight m3 to my tacsol .22 upper. i have to drill holes in the handguard to actually mount the mount so i would really like to know if it even fits the light before i buy. otherwise i will buy one of the other mounts.