Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino rifles?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rhino rifles?

My neighbor recently acquired an AR from a company I have never heard of before http://rhinoarms.com/ I was just wondering if anyone on the board had ever used these rifles before and can comment on their quality or lack there of.

Feedback Score
    lol, i have no experience with them but if "legal in all 50 states" is the best marketing gimmick they got, then i'm going to assume they're no better than del-tons. If not worse.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Never heard of them, but I'm digging the 308 on their home page. Anybody know who's rail that is? It looks quite a bit like LaRue's PredatAR rail
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No idea though they get points for the just about the strangest upper and lower milling I have ever seen. Wonder the benefits there, maybe weight reduction? At any rate would be curious to know more about them, if for nothing else than to know to stay away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't see any specs other than some hardness claims and the material of the upper and lower billet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    Never heard of them, but I'm digging the 308 on their home page. Anybody know who's rail that is? It looks quite a bit like LaRue's PredatAR rail
    the rail on the ar in the background is from wilson combat i believe.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The magwell makes me hungry for waffles.

"I don't carry a knife because God invented silencers for a reason. Also, I'm not in a dancing gang who goes to "rumbles"." ~ Sterling Archer

"Shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it." ~ Stan Smith

Feedback Score
    looks like they just continued the pmag pattern up the magwell. I wonder how much they are charging for the 556 version.
    Red Rider BB gun - Lever Action
    Daisy Model 10 BB gun
    Crosman CO2 BB Pistol
    Daisy F16 Slingshot
    McDonalds Straw and spitballs

Can you believe people actually list thier guns as a signature?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by badness View Post
    lol, i have no experience with them but if "legal in all 50 states" is the best marketing gimmick they got, then i'm going to assume they're no better than del-tons. If not worse.
    Technically isn't that true?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    judging by the brochure, they seem more like a "specialty" maker like pof, black rain, nemo and such. i do believe i saw a carbon fiber rail on one.. hmmm..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast