Thread: SureFire EP4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

SureFire EP4

SF has finally released the EP4 hearing protection. I know that we do not generally get all excited about hearing protection, but this is a good little system. The EP3's have been a hot sell for us and are very good for shooting pistol caliber weapons. For prolonged AR use, they just did not give enough protection IMHO.

What I like about the EP3's and EP4's is that they are cheap. So cheap in fact, that I have a set in my ATV, car, range bag and just about anywhere else I can stick them. Nothing drives me nuts more than going to the range and forgetting hearing protection. With these planted everywhere, I do not have to worry about that.

For those that do not know much about these, they allow human voice to penetrate, but keep out harmful sounds (like gun fire). While not as good as electronic ears, they do work as advertised.

C4

EP4

EP4 on right, EP3 on left

Feedback Score
    Nice. Any word on the swat ears though? I hope they are way more affordable than the fox ears.
    been there eaten that

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loner View Post
    Nice. Any word on the swat ears though? I hope they are way more affordable than the fox ears.

Nothing on the SWAT Ears, but I do know that the SWAT Ears are more money than the Fox Ears.

C4

Feedback Score
    Grant,

Are these available now? Do they have an increased NRR over the EP3's and if so, by how much?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by UVvis View Post
    Grant,

Are these available now? Do they have an increased NRR over the EP3's and if so, by how much?

They are available, have increased protection and are 10.95.

C4