Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apple Cider Vinegar

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I find mixing it with some stevia and herbal tea to be the most palatable for me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My lady got me on to the Braggs daily ... got & felt trimmer through the rest of the month plus I was on it. But then something triggered in my intestinal tract and it started causing the Oh sh#tz ... explosive sh#tz on a daily basis ...

To this day she swears she didn’t up my intake ...

Thus - no more for me! But she still uses, slimmed down through the hips (with no other diet/exercise change) and had phenonemal blood work numbers recently (other Users report this effect too) ... so count her as a believer!
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    Good for anything or just bunk?

Works good for getting rid of the skunk musk off the sprayed dog. It does actually work for that, much better than anything else we tried (mother's yorkshire terrier was dumb as a rock, would instantly chase any skunk in the yard. Happened 8 times over it's lifetime, just cant fix stupid in some cases)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And how are you testing that?
    He swallows pH strips....

I tried it for awhile. At night with some honey and diluted with some water. Followed by some water and floss and brushing to make sure it wasn't sitting on my teeth. Maybe helps as a difestif?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I use the Braggs stuff.....a shot in the morning......also sometimes 2 tbl spoons with 2 tbl spoons of honey and H2O mixed. I do that 1-2 hrs prior to a workout and it gives me a great energy boost. I believe I have lost fat but I work out like a fiend so it could just be that and a healthy diet.

Feedback Score
    I weighed 204 a few years ago. Now I consistently weigh in at around 177. Haven't changed much in terms of diet or exercise. I drink about two "glugs" worth of Braggs mixed with a 12oz can of Fresca in a glass. No ill effects with my GI tract either. And my cholesterol is back to normal.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I chug it every morning. My last trainer said it would boost my metabolism. The only real result I see is less leg cramps at night.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Diagnosed back in the mid 80's with a hiatal hernia. I got off the Prilosec at least a month ago. I found ACV capsules at Walmart. I take them with a meal. I am addicted to spicy foods. A little touch of the liquid stuff and it will quickly stop heartburn. IIRC raising the acidity in your body decreases the chances of getting cancer?

I'm not losing weight. I wish I was.

This stuff is supposed to tighten the esophagus. I know sometimes it tightens my stomach and makes it feel weird.

Glad I found this thread!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How are you guys drinking it? I've recently found out I have elevated cholesterol levels and have changed my diet to lower my LDL. I wouldn't mind adding a spoon full or two to see if it helps. For the last couple weeks I've been eating an apple a day

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 05-08-18 at 11:54.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    How are you guys drinking it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I table spoon (in your original post) is a very-very large quantity! 1/2 a teaspoon or less in my experience. I can wake up with HB and take a little bit and go back to bed. Within a few minutes all is well.

I think colon cancer maybe be (in some instances) a problem with Prilosec, and other meds. Stomach cancer from the meds is a warning on the label. Not intended to be taken for years and years.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast