Thread: Questions re Blade Tech holsters

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Questions re Blade Tech holsters

Hey All,

I'm not sure whether this should go here or in the pistols category, but I'm looking for some advice on blade tech holsters. I'd like to get one for a railed pistol to see if I like carrying the gun with a light and also to use during night drills. Doesn't need to be IWB. I see they have a variety of attachment options, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences/preferences about their paddles, sting ray, tek lok, etc.

Feedback Score
    The SR belt loop for belt holsters and the belt loops for the inside the waistband holsters are the only two choices for me since my holsters are all for serious use. I dont trust the Tek lok to stay secure, and I have seen paddles from various makers, cause the holster to go with the gun when drawn. I just dont trust either of them. Blade Tech is all I have used for daily carry for a couple of years now. I'm a very big fan of them.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks. That's been my experience with paddles, too, but I was wondering if Blade Tech's was any different. Probably best not to find out, though. I don't feel any pressing need for a paddle.