Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Law Tactical folding stock adapter??

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Since people are posting their personal experiences...

Post in reference to carrying in backpack - http://www.vdmsr.com/2014/12/vertx-gamut-update.html

I have two folding adapters. One is a Gen3 (newest) and one is a Gen2. The Gen2 center screw ring (the one that attaches the adapter to the lower) has walked out me during training, thankfully I noticed it and tightened it up, no issues since.

The Gen3 has no such issue and just works. Both adapters are on guns that have over 2k rounds through them and I have seen no issues. I carry one that is on my pws mk107 sbr daily and it has no problems. I know a bunch of guys (including people that could be referred to as "operators") who have them at work and have experienced no issues.

I use PWS enhanced tubes/buffer's on both of mine and have seen no abnormal wear or issues.

I have also contacted law tactical several times in reference to several questions and they have always been fairly quick to respond.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post

Since people are posting their personal experiences...

Post in reference to carrying in backpack - http://www.vdmsr.com/2014/12/vertx-gamut-update.html

I have two folding adapters. One is a Gen3 (newest) and one is a Gen2. The Gen2 center screw ring (the one that attaches the adapter to the lower) has walked out me during training, thankfully I noticed it and tightened it up, no issues since.

The Gen3 has no such issue and just works. Both adapters are on guns that have over 2k rounds through them and I have seen no issues. I carry one that is on my pws mk107 sbr daily and it has no problems. I know a bunch of guys (including people that could be referred to as "operators") who have them at work and have experienced no issues.

I use PWS enhanced tubes/buffer's on both of mine and have seen no abnormal wear or issues.

I have also contacted law tactical several times in reference to several questions and they have always been fairly quick to respond.
    Have you seen any running the HK 416/MR223 platform? Thanks. There should be an "upgrade kit" for the Gen 2 coming out sometime?

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Have you seen any running the HK 416/MR223 platform? Thanks. There should be an "upgrade kit" for the Gen 2 coming out sometime?
    Can't comment on any upgrade kit, though the gen2 and gen3 I have look really similar, I do not exactly know what the differences are but I am sure they are enough from an engineering view that warrant a different generation.

I have not seen any of these on an HK AR platforms run by people I know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Can't comment on any upgrade kit, though the gen2 and gen3 I have look really similar, I do not exactly know what the differences are but I am sure they are enough from an engineering view that warrant a different generation.

I have not seen any of these on an HK AR platforms run by people I know.
    You can put yours on my 416

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have one on a BCM AR pistol, and it works very well. It is a ride-along companion when I take a long road trip. I have the Gen2 model.

Feedback Score
    I have one on a DRD take down pistol which fits really nice in a pack. takes about 60 seconds to assemble. The longest part is the 8 inch barrel.

Finestkind

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I was also looking at these for a specific build, wrote to ask a few questions twice and I am still holding my breath It's nice to know that some have had better response times. Third time is a charm I suppose.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Law Tactical folding stock adapter??

I had a gen 2 where the spacer rotated 90 degrees and locked up my rifle. Looking forward to the gen 3 though as the new spacer will solve that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ag08; 07-02-15 at 18:48. Reason: Had my generations wrong.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Was just looking at these the other day for an M1A in a McCann carbon stock with AR style stock. Cant seem to find any in stock anywhere.

For those with AR pistols? Anyone running a Sig Brace on your AR pistols with this device?

Feedback Score
    I called them late last year and they said they were way behind in production. I would like to pick up one or two more.

Finestkind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast