Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT FOR RECTAL INSERTION (PWS content)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope that's the only reason...
    E=mc^2+/-3db

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    haha - todd was right - i missed reading that in the manual. i skipped all the safety stuff...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So, i know i SHOULDN'T ask this...butt...I wonder what prompted Safety Rule #4?

4. NEVER stick any product made by Primary Weapons Systems into your anal cavity.
    Rectal insertion of any of our products can cause irreparable damage to both your
    rectum and your high quality firearm accessory.
    absolutely hilarious!

Feedback Score
    T minus about 3 days until that shows up on some chinese airsoft POS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
    absolutely hilarious!

That is so wrong, but I am here laughing my ass off.

Feedback Score
    Perhaps safety rule #4 was prompted by reports that a rifle was improperly used. I've heard of other things, but not a rifle.

While trying to find some photographs of skin cancer once, I found a catalog of pictures for medical students...Patient presented with such and such inserted...

If one wanted to find out I'm sure there are reports on the "web" somewhere.

Nice rifle, and definitely one of a kind.
    John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?" -- Stephen Wright

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "This one time at rifle camp..."
    E=mc^2+/-3db

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's what you get for making a big deal about that #4 on TOS!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    Yes - the rule #4 is pretty much to see if anyone read the safety stuff - which I was actually quite surprised to see how many people actually did.

(I never read that stuff).

I was talking to ARin prior to Dean heading to their shop about the blocks going to laser. He said, "laser something funny on mine..." sadly - this is the first thing that came to mind and oddly enough it fit in the spaces.

Having never met ARin prior to the engraving - I'm glad he found the humor in it that we did. I've always said if you stop having fun in this industry - go do something else.

Todd

Feedback Score
    Todd, ive been putting more and more rounds down range on this rig, and i am VERY pleased with it. recoil impulse is smooth.....not unlike a DI gun at all.

I finally put it on paper today, and it held 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards prone, monopod off the mag, with my 2.5x magnifier + aimpoint. would probably do even better with good rest/bipod, and a better shooter at the trigger.

The bolt and carrier STAY WET. This is the most impressive feature (i think) of a piston system. the action is as slick and smooth at the end of shooting as it is prior to shooting.

Doc did a sort of pre-production introduction for the Henderson Defense Industries factory piston guns featuring the PWS kit over at lightfighter.

the final config isnt hashed out yet. but Doc says the final rail will most likely end up being DD, with magpul furniture.

here is the pic he posted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast