Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Push Daggers?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    My SOCP doesn't seem to get along real well with most of my pockets. I might experiment more.

And what a difference forty pounds makes! My SOCP isn't exactly comfortable IWB, but it's no where near as bad as I remember it being. (Although I was also carrying with a Bladetech Nano and not a Comp-Tac MTAC.) And hammerfisting is what I've wrapped my head around for years - hammerfist empty handed, hammerfist with SureFire, hammerfist with folded knife, hammerfist with open/fixed knife, &c.

So I think the 175 Adamas is going back to the store.

I might need to pick up a second SOCP for my "war" belt now. Well, the one I have has a black scabbard, so I could always use one in brown....
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Try wrapping an elastic around the sheath under the pocket clip. I do this and carry it appendix style in my front pocket. I might try using an o-ring. Right now I'm using an elastic from the last time I had lobster.
    Last edited by halo2304; 09-29-13 at 20:19.
    -VERITAS VINCIT-

Feedback Score
    Apparently there is a new style of SOCP dagger coming out. I'm not sure what the differences are though.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2007 View Post
    Apparently there is a new style of SOCP dagger coming out. I'm not sure what the differences are though.
    Source?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Benchmade.com and predatorbdu

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Thanks!

Looks like I'm going to have to pick up one of those, too, for places where daggers aren't legal. And for the scabbard... that should help with pocket carry.

Too many knives? No such thing!
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Those SOCPs are perfect for stashing everywhere like bags, pockets, desk drawers, etc...I have a ton of them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Skallywag Tactical makes a nice one called the Razor.
    Life is full of choices. I choose Noveske.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    And the new SOCP... knife... starts shipping at the end of the month. Apparently.
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast