Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Compensators

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Compensators

I have a dd mk18 10.3 barrel I'm looking for a comp I'm using it for lawenforcement I was looking at battlecomp , gunfighter, and noveski pig I want something that will shoot pretty flat and not kill people in stack or next to me.

Feedback Score
    I've not used it but this gets good reviews:

http://griffinarmament.com/accessori...sd-flash-comp/

ETA: Above is a comp with flash suppression properties. Here is a thread on a flash suppressor with comp properties:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=122997
    Last edited by JonnyVain; 05-20-13 at 11:43.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have the Griffin M4SDII on my 16" middy and absolutely love it. I've never seen it run on an SBR, but it definitely keeps the muzzle flat for quick follow-up shots, and the concussion/ noise isn't bad at all. Not sure how well it would keep the flash down on a 10" barrel though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Using the search button will reveal a few threads on this.

If you are not going suppressed, the gunfighter is the least offensive.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That griffins looks nice I guess I should have mentioned there is a chance of going suppressed that's why I was looking at the battlecomp I've even considered surefire but I've heard it's rough in a stack due to side blast I'm completly new to suppressed do I need to modify a dd mk18 upper or will it run suppressed from factory? And what do you guys think about the gentec halo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm running a Griffin on my 11.5 BCM and will be mounting it on my new 16" build. It works as advertised if not better and I get a kick of punishing my squad mates who are next to me on line. But I find the concussion to be to much if not distracting on my SBR and will be installing a BCM Mod 0. Take it with a grain of salt, if it works for you awesome, just my personal preference. Stay safe.
    Last edited by jpeezy; 05-20-13 at 14:15.

Feedback Score
    I know the BC is currently the Flavor of the Month but I like the Griffin Armament unit far better. I sold the BC1.0 shortly there after. Everyone I have talked to that has owned both all say they like the Griffin better. Spikes Dynacomp is also one that I want to try.
    When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away!!

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHornet View Post
    I know the BC is currently the Flavor of the Month but I like the Griffin Armament unit far better. I sold the BC1.0 shortly there after. Everyone I have talked to that has owned both all say they like the Griffin better. Spikes Dynacomp is also one that I want to try.
    Both the BC and the GA are excellent, I also prefer the Griffin.

The Dynacomp is out classed by these 2 devices IMO.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    If your plans to go suppressed change the noveski pig is a good flash hider. Especially for stacks, most of the blast is projected foreward. It is a bit heavy but does an exclent job of controlling flash and blast for your team.
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've talked to the guys at battle comp they are all cops and are awesome guys they said its ideal for law enforcement that's what it was made for plus I'm looking at the gentec halo anyway so I ordered the 2.0 ill let you guys know what I think when it gets here if not it will be for sell and ill prolly check the griffin out lol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast