Thread: Reputable gunsmith in Buford area?

Feedback Score

Reputable gunsmith in Buford area?

Finished my first lower build and really have my eyes set on a 14.5 mid upper from BCM. Gonna order it with the A2 unpinned/welded and have it sent to a smith, just don't know who? Any recommendations are appreciated. I know I could send it to ADCO but I wanted to seek out any local options first. Thanks everyone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mr mcnoobus View Post
    Finished my first lower build and really have my eyes set on a 14.5 mid upper from BCM. Gonna order it with the A2 unpinned/welded and have it sent to a smith, just don't know who? Any recommendations are appreciated. I know I could send it to ADCO but I wanted to seek out any local options first. Thanks everyone.
    Not in Buford, but a quick 20 minutes ride up 316 is Accurate Ordnance- one of the best custom shops in the country.
    http://www.accurateordnance.com/
    678-219-0096
    Mark and crew are the best around. Tell them that I sent you.
    They did a remove pinned brake and repin a new brake on my OBR. It was so clean I sold the SF brake that was removed for $80. And the AAC Brake that is on it you can barely see the weld. CLEAN.
    Maturity is a wonderful thing, but sometimes you just need to toss adulthood in the dumpster and go punch a guy in a Little Caesar costume.