Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Alright, I re-watched the video a few more times, and I think you guys are right. You can hear the vertebrae and bone crunching a bit. It also reminds me of the mafia hit men in the Gambino Crew in New York from the 1970s and 1980s. Roy Demeo and the Gemini guys killed tons of people and had this special decapitation procedure when they dismembered their victims. When the police finally interviewed one of the guys when he got caught, he said that the head was the easiest part to remove in the dismemberment process. Make no mistake about it. There are plenty of criminals in the US who are just as brutal and barbaric. Just look at the mafia and serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. They are all over the world. How about that Chikotilo from Russia? This behavior is not exclusive to Mexico.

As evil and as bad as these people are, we can't completely stop them. We must accept that. There will always be bad guys. There will always be crime. There will always be drugs. In fact, I suspect it's only going to get worse. Just look at our youth today. Way too many do drugs. All we can do is to take steps to minimize crime and take precautions to prevent and stop drugs and crime. There is one issue that no politician in America ever seems to take seriously and with utmost priority. That is EDUCATION. Children are our country's future. Education will lower illicit drug use. It will create more jobs and better jobs with better qualified people. It will make America more competitive against the rest of the world. As a result, brutal heinous crimes will be less frequent. Can they be eliminated? No, but it will reduce the frequency. People generally turn to drugs and crime when they lack legal job opportunity and a way to make a living. How many doctors and PhD people do you see commit violent crime? Yeah, they exist but I guarantee you it's a low number.
    Last edited by FChen17213; 10-23-13 at 21:34.