Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Evil is omnipresent and knows no bounds. It sometimes takes seeing things like that video to burn that into my mind.

On the flipside, there is some hope for humanity too. It's important to have faith in that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    The sooner this thread fades deep into the back pages, the happier I'll be. Don't even want to watch the video; the title alone evokes enough memories to stir sufficient repulsion.

AC
    I understand, but VERY few are living with it daily & having co-worker in tears about their homeland going to crap & watching a group of thugs taking over & becoming full blown narco state. There is a very good group of hard core workers who love what they do in our U.S. plants and the growing middle class is spreading like wildfire due to our interests, but I wonder what the future holds.

Make no mistake, the Mexican Marinas are good, doing the best they can and taking down some players. They are fairly solid but many within the military, Federales & politicians are feeding off the greed of what seems to be a growing number of young adults preraired to die the same kind of fate for the U.S consumer.

Most don't get the implications of shutting down the border completely in regards to legal econemy in regards to trade for produce, manufacturing, trucking, etc., nor will I even try to persuade those stats as most here have their mind made up on such matters.

~~~~~~~~~

The dope just doesn't get dumped at the river for the user to come pick up...it's a highly sofisticated network and we have our sets of problems.

Just as guns were walked across the border with impunity during Operation Fast and Furious so too reports now indicate grenade components were walked across the border as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...andal-At-Scene

This vid is an everyday occurance and not belittleing the OP or it's contents...it's just most have no idea due to the blackout, nor do I care to challenge some of the comments that don't line up with facts. I'll get a vid like this at least once a week, nor do I watch or are they tied exclusively to any one or two cartels.

We spent every weekend during highschool at the dance clubs, used to cross & go eat dinner with family once a week, but mostly miss my anual trips to San Fernando every weekend for Dove/whitewing season, with nothing more than a compass and couple of bird boys in the back of a blazer with a friend wiewing some of the most impressing scenes & memories for the avid hunter.

Now to see them working with certain terrorists & supplying Europe, this is much more that a beheading for our neighbors to the south.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    A woman had her head cut off.

C) We can accept the fact that it happened on foreign soil and that we can do nothing about it.

The evil that men do knows no bounds. If you are not willing to go all the way to stop it, there is no use in discussing it.
    Point C is what bothers me: what happens on foreign soil doesn't stay on foreign soil these days. Stopping it on foreign soil isn't something I'm nearly as interested in as preventing it from being here or at least not involving people I care about.
    Last edited by yellowfin; 10-25-13 at 11:33.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    I'm gonna take your word on the violence of the video.

Not something I have any desire to see.
    Probably the last one Ill ever watch, ****ing sickening watching how these animals treat their own people. I wish the cartels would do something to bring the might of the US Army against them...

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I did see one video where jihadi's cut the head off a man with what appeared to be a very dull knife. The sawing required was even worse than this video. It's nothing like a Saudi beheading with a sharp sword, that's for sure.
    One of our interpreters in Iraq in 04 got snatched from his home in the night and had the same fate. It was a lot worse than the Nick Berg video. Our platoon sgt had us watch it for the guys with their head in the sand. The reason I stayed out of this discussion until now.

Something needs done before this pours over into our border.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it isn't so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial."

It amazes me to this day with all the crap going on in Mexico people still vacation there.
    Last edited by R/Tdrvr; 11-01-13 at 08:43.
    Failure to train is training to fail.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeser25 View Post
    One of our interpreters in Iraq in 04 got snatched from his home in the night and had the same fate. It was a lot worse than the Nick Berg video. Our platoon sgt had us watch it for the guys with their head in the sand. The reason I stayed out of this discussion until now.

Something needs done before this pours over into our border.
    Sadly, you know this runs. It will take a US family to be found with their heads cut off, and that event to get traction with the media (assuming Kim Kardashian does not get their attention that day) for something to get done about it.

Sorry to hear about your interpreter sir.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R/Tdrvr View Post
    "There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it isn't so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial."

It amazes me to this day with all the crap going on in Mexico people still vacation there.
    There are large parts of Mexico that are still quite safe. It's not unlike Europeans who think the US is one big war zone because of what they see and read about say Detroit.

Personally, you are unlikely to find me in Mexico (currently in Panama) but I do know people that go their regularly for work, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Sadly, you know this runs. It will take a US family to be found with their heads cut off, and that event to get traction with the media (assuming Kim Kardashian does not get their attention that day) for something to get done about it.

Sorry to hear about your interpreter sir.
    Let's don't even joke about this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by Ryno12; 11-01-13 at 09:27.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast