Thread: WWII Frog...RIP

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

WWII Frog...RIP

FYI. Fair winds and following seas, Shipmate.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/americas-fi...g/-/index.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He certainly had an interesting life!

I saw Chief Watson passed away also.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Indeed. Thank you for your service, Master Chief Spence.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I had a childhood friend who had a great-uncle who was USN UDT in WWII, tough lot.

RIP warrior.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I had a childhood friend who had a great-uncle who was USN UDT in WWII, tough lot.

RIP warrior.
    After my father died my mother dated a chain-smoking midget of a man (about 5'4" and 125 pounds), he was in UDT in WWII. Oh the stories he could tell....tougher than nails. Those guys really paved the way.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    After my father died my mother dated a chain-smoking midget of a man (about 5'4" and 125 pounds), he was in UDT in WWII. Oh the stories he could tell....tougher than nails. Those guys really paved the way.
    Looks can be deceiving. In fact many modern day SEAL's aren't what most would expect, yet they are nothing less than fully, completely and totally respectable.

Rest in peace honorable friend. You have our eternal gratitude.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Was he UDT or NCDU?

Godspeed Chief Spence. Fair winds and following seas. I will hoist one in your honor.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Was he UDT or NCDU?

Godspeed Chief Spence. Fair winds and following seas. I will hoist one in your honor.
    He was always referred to as a vet of UDT.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Looks can be deceiving. In fact many modern day SEAL's aren't what most would expect, yet they are nothing less than fully, completely and totally respectable.

Rest in peace honorable friend. You have our eternal gratitude.
    I've met quite a few guys on the teams while deployed and my first reaction while sitting across from them on a C130 was "These guys look like they play...and write code for...a lot of video games".

They always say that the most important gear that they possess is between their ears. I'd put huge balls as a close 2nd.

RIP warrior.
    Why do the loudest do the least?