Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    Alright, I re-watched the video a few more times, and I think you guys are right. You can hear the vertebrae and bone crunching a bit. It also reminds me of the mafia hit men in the Gambino Crew in New York from the 1970s and 1980s. Roy Demeo and the Gemini guys killed tons of people and had this special decapitation procedure when they dismembered their victims. When the police finally interviewed one of the guys when he got caught, he said that the head was the easiest part to remove in the dismemberment process. Make no mistake about it. There are plenty of criminals in the US who are just as brutal and barbaric. Just look at the mafia and serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. They are all over the world. How about that Chikotilo from Russia? This behavior is not exclusive to Mexico.

As evil and as bad as these people are, we can't completely stop them. We must accept that. There will always be bad guys. There will always be crime. There will always be drugs. In fact, I suspect it's only going to get worse. Just look at our youth today. Way too many do drugs. All we can do is to take steps to minimize crime and take precautions to prevent and stop drugs and crime. There is one issue that no politician in America ever seems to take seriously and with utmost priority. That is EDUCATION. Children are our country's future. Education will lower illicit drug use. It will create more jobs and better jobs with better qualified people. It will make America more competitive against the rest of the world. As a result, brutal heinous crimes will be less frequent. Can they be eliminated? No, but it will reduce the frequency. People generally turn to drugs and crime when they lack legal job opportunity and a way to make a living. How many doctors and PhD people do you see commit violent crime? Yeah, they exist but I guarantee you it's a low number.
    Last edited by FChen17213; 10-23-13 at 21:34.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    This stuff always reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJ6yRs1JYY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Stop training LE and military forces in Mexico. If they wanted to stop the problem, it wouldn't exist.

Get real border security which will limit the flow of drugs into the US and drug money back to Mexico.

Stop dealing with anyone in the Mexican government under the pretense that they have any genuine interest in ending the drug trade.

Treat Mexico more or less like Cuba, as a nation hostile to the US that sends dangerous elements to our country.

Treat across the border incidents as acts of war and respond accordingly.

Permit US citizens in border areas to aggressively defend themselves and their property.
    This is all good, but if people in the US keep BUYING drugs (and supporting the local and foreign cartels) the crime won't go away.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    This is all good, but if people in the US keep BUYING drugs (and supporting the local and foreign cartels) the crime won't go away.
    Deport drug users to Mexico. It saves the cartels cost of transport.

I am being flippant, but curious while ignoring basic laws.

Feedback Score
    It would be nice if possible... you would have to deport about 90% of the US entertainment industry (films, TV, music, etc.), and a good chunk of sport athletes too.

The demand is the real problem, restrictions are like trying to fix a barrel with too many holes. Too many idiots around to support world trade and misery.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    It would be nice if possible... you would have to deport about 90% of the US entertainment industry (films, TV, music, etc.), and a good chunk of sport athletes too.

The demand is the real problem, restrictions are like trying to fix a barrel with too many holes. Too many idiots around to support world trade and misery.
    Hollywood goes to Mexico? Let's do it.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG
    Stop training LE and military forces in Mexico. If they wanted to stop the problem, it wouldn't exist.

Get real border security which will limit the flow of drugs into the US and drug money back to Mexico.

Stop dealing with anyone in the Mexican government under the pretense that they have any genuine interest in ending the drug trade.

Treat Mexico more or less like Cuba, as a nation hostile to the US that sends dangerous elements to our country.

Treat across the border incidents as acts of war and respond accordingly.

Permit US citizens in border areas to aggressively defend themselves and their property.
    I agree with this as well. I have long thought it be helpful to treat smugglers and drug traffickers like coyotes and feral hogs. I don't know if it is appropriate for me to think that.

Feedback Score
    I seriously doubt that Los Zetas will just go away and these incidents will magically stop if we either legalized pot or if the demand for drugs went away.

Los Zetas is also in to human trafficking, auto theft rings, running guns and other illegal activities.

Legalizing drugs would only embolden them to increase their activity in other areas. These people are not going to say, "America legalized pot...oh well...we'll just go home and work in the onion fields." Lets get real.

Blaming the violence on America's demand for drugs is also kind of a cop out. It is like saying that because a woman wore a tight fitting dress...she deserved to get raped.

Make no mistake about it...Los Zetas is NOT going away if we legalize pot....please!

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    I seriously doubt that Los Zetas will just go away and these incidents will magically stop if we either legalized pot or if the demand for drugs went away.

Los Zetas is also in to human trafficking, auto theft rings, running guns and other illegal activities.

Legalizing drugs would only embolden them to increase their activity in other areas. These people are not going to say, "America legalized pot...oh well...we'll just go home and work in the onion fields." Lets get real.

Blaming the violence on America's demand for drugs is also kind of a cop out. It is like saying that because a woman wore a tight fitting dress...she deserved to get raped.

Make no mistake about it...Los Zetas is NOT going away if we legalize pot....please!

-brickboy240
    lol Yes. The demand for drugs is only a piece of the puzzle. Cartels are just like the Mobsters and they have tentacles in all kinds of businesses. It is a complex problem and I'm certain anyone here can agree with that.

Feedback Score
    I didn't suggest legalizing drugs, just stop using them so much. And stop advertising them in nearly every film or TV series

Every idiot user is knowingly putting money into criminal pockets and empowering cartels. Some criminals are more violent than others but eventually turf wars make them all bad.

Foreign criminal cartels are mostly supported by drug income, that is larger than any other criminal activity.

Feedback Score
    Dennis Miller once joked about how if you took every drug off the planet today...some people would spin around in a circle until they fell over dizzy...just to feel that buzz.

People are going to try to get high. If pot or heroin or coke goes away..they will smoke, shoot or inhale something else. In poor countries where drugs are hard to find or too expensive...kids huff paint or gasoline.

As much as many of us would love to stop this entirely...I don't think we ever will. We can educate our own kids on the dangers and maybe keep them away from it but it is naive to think we can some how reduce America's demand for drugs of any sort.

We don't suggest that everyone get rid of their Rolex or Mercedes because those items create a demand for thieves...do we?

The answers to this whole problem with the cartels is hard to put a finger on. Like the mafia, they will be very hard to get rid of.

-brickboy240

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast