Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    Dennis Miller once joked about how if you took every drug off the planet today...some people would spin around in a circle until they fell over dizzy...just to feel that buzz.

People are going to try to get high. If pot or heroin or coke goes away..they will smoke, shoot or inhale something else. In poor countries where drugs are hard to find or too expensive...kids huff paint or gasoline.

As much as many of us would love to stop this entirely...I don't think we ever will. We can educate our own kids on the dangers and maybe keep them away from it but it is naive to think we can some how reduce America's demand for drugs of any sort.

We don't suggest that everyone get rid of their Rolex or Mercedes because those items create a demand for thieves...do we?

The answers to this whole problem with the cartels is hard to put a finger on. Like the mafia, they will be very hard to get rid of.

-brickboy240
    I agree. I also don't think that legalization will make all the problems go away either.
    Hang up and drive.

Luke 22:35-38

Feedback Score
    Actually, I think our money would have been better spent going in to Mexico and nation-building instead of wasting our soldiers and money in Iraq.

Mexico is closer and does more direct damage to America than did Iraq or Afghanistan.

Probably would have been easier, cheaper and done with less casualties and the long term benefits would actually be seen by Americans.

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kry226 View Post
    I agree. I also don't think that legalization will make all the problems go away either.
    It clearly will not make all problems go away, but in conjunction with other changes and priorities, it would make a huge difference.

It's a multi factorial problem that will require a multi pronged approach, but legalization would be one part of the approach that would be a step in the right direction.

An interesting site is Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP):

http://www.leap.cc/

An article on LEAP that's relates well to this thread is How to Go After Gangs
    Posted by Darby Beck

Contrary to the views of Cook County state’s attorney Anita Alvarez, cracking down wholesale on the worst of gangs and utilization of Illinois’ new RICO law is not an “an excellent part of the solution” to a low-crime, gang-free city. These strategies will continue to fail just as her efforts to FIGHT drug abuse and drug trafficking failed as the former head of the Cook County state’s attorney’s Narcotics Prosecution Bureau.

No personal criticism intended, it’s just that fighting gangs, violence and drugs with these strategies is like fighting a virus with an antibiotic when the virus is immune to antibiotics. RICO and drug prosecutions can cause gangs and persons pain, individually and as a group, but cannot stop the forever-breeding, systemic virus fed by drug prohibition."

Cont:

http://copssaylegalize.blogspot.com/...Prohibition%29
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-24-13 at 11:07.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Actually, I think our money would have been better spent going in to Mexico and nation-building instead of wasting our soldiers and money in Iraq.

Mexico is closer and does more direct damage to America than did Iraq or Afghanistan.

Probably would have been easier, cheaper and done with less casualties and the long term benefits would actually be seen by Americans.

-brickboy240
    How difficult is for people to realize that everytime you are buying illegal drugs you are supporting your local criminals and their foreign fiends, and f**cking up your country? Just like every bullet fired by Al Capone's goons was knowingly paid by average Joe's in order to get his dose of booze, every idiot consuming drugs is the source of the problem. I don't support legalization, and like many said it is a complex problem, but buying zillions from the local maffias, gangs and foreign cartels and then try to shoot it out with them is stupid.

People have choices, just like there are many fat people who would like to blame McDonald's and Coke for their habit and health problems, the main responsible are themselves, and they are the core of the potential solution.

Regarding inmigration: how many people in the US actually demand that the veggies and fruits they eat must be 100% harvested by legal migrant workers or US citizens? How many demand that the people that mow their lawns, clean their houses, build new houses (or repair the existing ones), cook and clean at the restaurant, etc. are legal residents? How many people would pay a premium for these services in order to keep legal companies operating?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I have never watched it and have no regrets that I have not.
    You keep sayin you haven't watched these vids but you have no problem posting this shit up for everyone else to watch????

Why? To "educate" people and "remind yourself" what people are capable of???

Ridiculous man. A pointless thread that makes this available to everyone but you're safe cause you don't watch.

What's that shit about
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCmJUnKie View Post
    You keep sayin you haven't watched these vids but you have no problem posting this shit up for everyone else to watch????

Why? To "educate" people and "remind yourself" what people are capable of???

Ridiculous man. A pointless thread that makes this available to everyone but you're safe cause you don't watch.

What's that shit about
    Indeed. Where do I keep saying I haven't watch the vid (1 vid) I posted? No place. I watched it, obviously. Others mentioned additional vids they have seen, I have not.

capiche?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    How difficult is for people to realize that everytime you are buying illegal drugs you are supporting your local criminals and their foreign fiends, and f**cking up your country? Just like every bullet fired by Al Capone's goons was knowingly paid by average Joe's in order to get his dose of booze, every idiot consuming drugs is the source of the problem. I don't support legalization, and like many said it is a complex problem, but buying zillions from the local maffias, gangs and foreign cartels and then try to shoot it out with them is stupid.

People have choices, just like there are many fat people who would like to blame McDonald's and Coke for their habit and health problems, the main responsible are themselves, and they are the core of the potential solution.

Regarding inmigration: how many people in the US actually demand that the veggies and fruits they eat must be 100% harvested by legal migrant workers or US citizens? How many demand that the people that mow their lawns, clean their houses, build new houses (or repair the existing ones), cook and clean at the restaurant, etc. are legal residents? How many people would pay a premium for these services in order to keep legal companies operating?
    Are those intended as rhetorical Qs?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    People rarely know what kind of groups they are supporting by their purchases. There are plenty of flag waiving people here that buy GM vehicles and I-phones - do you think they know that their money goes to help the DNC directly? Probably not.

Those that do illegal drugs do not care about a damn thing but getting high. they don't care if their money goes to support whatever. Being an addict is kind of a selfish thing to being with...don't you think?

Yes, many are hypocritical about the illegal immigrant/border security issue. I have a few people in my family that consider themselves patriotic and waive the flag and they cuss the illegals we have in this city. These same people have yard crews and maids working at their houses!

I am not one of those but yes...those people do exist.

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    Those that do illegal drugs do not care about a damn thing but getting high. they don't care if their money goes to support whatever. Being an addict is kind of a selfish thing to being with...don't you think?
    Some people are really addicts, but many of them (and the vast majority with some drugs) are "recreational" users that should know better.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The Israelis have a solution.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast