Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    If people keep employing illegal inmigrants or looking the other way for industries large and small everywhere that use them, and keep buying drugs, no wall is going to be high enough...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    I seriously doubt that Los Zetas will just go away and these incidents will magically stop if we either legalized pot or if the demand for drugs went away.

Los Zetas is also in to human trafficking, auto theft rings, running guns and other illegal activities.

Legalizing drugs would only embolden them to increase their activity in other areas. These people are not going to say, "America legalized pot...oh well...we'll just go home and work in the onion fields." Lets get real.

Blaming the violence on America's demand for drugs is also kind of a cop out. It is like saying that because a woman wore a tight fitting dress...she deserved to get raped.

Make no mistake about it...Los Zetas is NOT going away if we legalize pot....please!

-brickboy240
    Exactly. What, are these career criminals going to find 9-5 jobs once pot is legalized? Not a chance. I can't imagine why anyone would think these types will suddenly vanish or go straight if/when we stop "The war on drugs". Legalize it or not, IDGAF, but these guys aren't going away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    After the chainsaw and hunting knife decapitations, I stopped looking. Mexico is in deep shit..
    And guess who are next few million new neighbors in this country are...
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    lol Yes. The demand for drugs is only a piece of the puzzle. Cartels are just like the Mobsters and they have tentacles in all kinds of businesses. It is a complex problem and I'm certain anyone here can agree with that.
    The root of the problem is quite simple: illegal business pays higher than legal business. THAT is the problem to focus on and want to fix. Why does this happen? Three word explanation: government imposed expenses. Drugs, prostitution, unregulated gambling, extortion, etc. aren't taxed and regulated so they're more profitable. Mobsters, cartels, etc. want more than anything to make money and probably care little or nothing about anything else. Get rid of tax and regulatory burdens and legit business becomes more profitable thus diminishing economic dependence on drugs.
    Last edited by yellowfin; 10-24-13 at 15:29.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

And people still wonder why I get so ticked off about the ILLEGAL FOREIGN INVADERS pouring over our borders.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfin View Post
    The root of the problem is quite simple: illegal business pays higher than legal business. THAT is the problem to focus on and want to fix. Why does this happen? Three word explanation: government imposed expenses. Drugs, prostitution, unregulated gambling, extortion, etc. aren't taxed and regulated so they're more profitable. Mobsters, cartels, etc. want more than anything to make money and probably care little or nothing about anything else. Get rid of tax and regulatory burdens and legit business becomes more profitable thus diminishing economic dependence on drugs.
    Stop being logical.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I've only seen three beheading videos and that was more than enough for me. We all know of the evil that exists in this world. It's why some of us do what we do in order to reduce or mitigate this savagery whenever possible. They will reap what they sow in one way or another. I for one would be more than happy to send them to judgement.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    You don't want to see it. I expected a machete and someone lopping a head with one swipe. Instead these creatures had a woman on her knees, hands tied behind her back and basically cut her head off with a hunting knife. And it took awhile and some doing.

Hopefully they all meet a similar fate and don't breed.
    That was my impression of it too. Saw a video from the Middle East a while back where some poor old guy was beheaded. A lot of hacking and sawing.

Eta: I think it was the nick berg video.
    Last edited by munch520; 10-24-13 at 16:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    Exactly. What, are these career criminals going to find 9-5 jobs once pot is legalized? Not a chance. I can't imagine why anyone would think these types will suddenly vanish or go straight if/when we stop "The war on drugs". Legalize it or not, IDGAF, but these guys aren't going away.
    Historical precedence disagrees with you- reference the fact that bootlegging, and associated violence, dropped to next to nil when prohibition was repealed.
    Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free state. - T. Jefferson

EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I've only seen three beheading videos and that was more than enough for me. We all know of the evil that exists in this world. It's why some of us do what we do in order to reduce or mitigate this savagery whenever possible. They will reap what they sow in one way or another. I for one would be more than happy to send them to judgement.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you for your service!
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast