Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm guessing you didn't find the link to that video on the Brownsville Chamber of Commerce website.

Feedback Score
    This video went around on Facebook for a while a few months ago. It was incorrectly labeled "Man found his wife cheating" or something like that.

A lot thought it was fake.. little do they know.
    Last edited by GeorgiaBoy; 10-22-13 at 17:30.
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Thanks, I figured it's one or the other. I'm not sure which group sucks more.
    My wife is a big fan of that shit hole, she used to live there. Not Mexican, mind you, 100% German like myself, yet whenever I talk about wanting to travel to Europe, she tells me we should go to Mexico instead. No thanks dear, I'd rather stick a needle in my eye.
    On a side note, why could I watch this kind of garbage when I was younger but as I get older, I have no desire to?

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    reason to watch it makes you realize and reality of what these people will do to you or your loved ones ! same as the muslim losers from the middle east !

truly makes you sick but also makes you know it !

I dealt with death as a medic at accident scenes and some gnarly stuff so maybe a bit hardened to it but again watch it so you realize what we are up against !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Los Zetas are the most violent mexican cartel. They have their roots in the mexican special forces (who were CIA trained at the time) known as the GAFE. One day, a narco came up to some of the members and bribed them to desert the military and become his body gaurds. thus, the zetas were born. these are the guys that will cut you up into teeny tiny pieces and make you into a "stew" and leave it on the side of a busy highway, with a large note attached to it, complete with vegetables and an apple in your mouth. its scary shit..

. source: wikipedia

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I did see one video where jihadi's cut the head off a man with what appeared to be a very dull knife. The sawing required was even worse than this video. It's nothing like a Saudi beheading with a sharp sword, that's for sure.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Get ready for more of these in the days to come because........

Facebook Lifts Temporary Ban on Beheading Videos
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...heading-videos

Feedback Score
    I lived in Honduras for a year and would go through places like San Pedro Sula !now considered the most deadly city in the world
    and the goose etc... even LaCeiba I heard is just rampant with crime

but yeah Mexico no desire same as Honduras these days ! I would not want to bother anymore I would travel by public bus all over Guatemala and Honduras but would never do it now the whole Central America is sliding away quickly !

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Thanks, I figured it's one or the other. I'm not sure which group sucks more.
    My wife is a big fan of that shit hole, she used to live there. Not Mexican, mind you, 100% German like myself, yet whenever I talk about wanting to travel to Europe, she tells me we should go to Mexico instead. No thanks dear, I'd rather stick a needle in my eye.
    On a side note, why could I watch this kind of garbage when I was younger but as I get older, I have no desire to?

Sent via Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    there was a vid of these Russian guys about 7 of them getting throats slit
    amazed Russian soldiers gave up ?

someone told me the reason many do not fight back besides having hands tied they stab your shoulders into the arm joint area so you cant use your arms !

we need the crusades again and this time not stop till all these types are gone for good

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    reason to watch it makes you realize and reality of what these people will do to you or your loved ones ! same as the muslim losers from the middle east !

truly makes you sick but also makes you know it !

I dealt with death as a medic at accident scenes and some gnarly stuff so maybe a bit hardened to it but again watch it so you realize what we are up against !
    That's the only reason I watch them, as a sort of stress innoculation. I can take this visualization and remember what it was like to run my hands through a deer carcass when I hunted. How the fat cells and blood make a sort of sticky paste that's difficult to remove or work with on your hands. What the smells were like, etc.

A lot of people who haven't been exposed to this type of thing really don't know how they're going to react if they find themselves in the furball so to speak. Even those who have may perform flawlessly in case after case, then suddenly run out of mental reserves when one too many buttons get pushed. This is a serious issue for those who work sex crimes and human exploitation cases.

All I know is that fate favors the prepared mind. The more you can wrap your mind around evil such as this beforehand, the tighter your OODA Loop is likely to be.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 10-22-13 at 17:40.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast