Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    On a "lighter" note, these reports also feature photos of Sinaloa cartel members and associates at leisure. You guys have no idea how lavish these animals live. I would say it's like a movie, but that does not do it justice because a movie is fiction and even most movies get the description wrong. These pieces of shit are the epitome of live fast and die young. They live in palaces, forget BMW and Benz, most cars that are featured are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Lotuses. They have exotic animals as pets such as tigers, white tigers, lions, cheetahs and leopards. Beautiful women are everywhere. They are shown on international trips, many via private jets, including to the States (Statue of Liberty and Vegas) yup, the top of cartel food chain either have dual citizenship or entry visas!! Last one I saw featured the supposed new watch of Chino Antrax, limited edition $300,000. Another photo showed a stack of Armand de Brignac Gold champagne, retails at $300 for a small bottle and $999 for a large one. Of course they are also frequently shown holding a variety of weapons, many of which are very gaudy and blinged out with chrome or gold plating, jewels or images of Santa Muerte, the Virgin Mary, or Jesus Malverde.

The drug mules, foot guides, coyotes, assassins, scouts, bodyguards, etc. are all fodder. They, like most Americans, have zero idea how the proceeds from narcotics (and the failed drug war) maintain this largesse. They are trash kings. Unbelievably wealthy, but undeniably classless.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    On a "lighter" note, these reports also feature photos of Sinaloa cartel members and associates at leisure. You guys have no idea how lavish these animals live. I would say it's like a movie, but that does not do it justice because a movie is fiction and even most movies get the description wrong. These pieces of shit are the epitome of live fast and die young. They live in palaces, forget BMW and Benz, most cars that are featured are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Lotuses. They have exotic animals as pets such as tigers, white tigers, lions, cheetahs and leopards. Beautiful women are everywhere. They are shown on international trips, many via private jets, including to the States (Statue of Liberty and Vegas) yup, the top of cartel food chain either have dual citizenship or entry visas!! Last one I saw featured the supposed new watch of Chino Antrax, limited edition $300,000. Another photo showed a stack of Armand de Brignac Gold champagne, retails at $300 for a small bottle and $999 for a large one. Of course they are also frequently shown holding a variety of weapons, many of which are very gaudy and blinged out with chrome or gold plating, jewels or images of Santa Muerte, the Virgin Mary, or Jesus Malverde.

The drug mules, foot guides, coyotes, assassins, scouts, bodyguards, etc. are all fodder. They, like most Americans, have zero idea how the proceeds from narcotics (and the failed drug war) maintain this largesse. They are trash kings. Unbelievably wealthy, but undeniably classless.
    Personally I see no downside to tasking predator drones into Mexico for elimination strikes. We could even call them "training" missions.

As for the dual citizenship/entry visa issue that's just further proof that our government is either corrupt or incompetent.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wasn't the chainsaw vid on the Paul Howe Combat Mindset video? I'm in 3G internet and videos don't agree with my phone right now.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Personally I see no downside to tasking predator drones into Mexico for elimination strikes. We could even call them "training" missions.

As for the dual citizenship/entry visa issue that's just further proof that our government is either corrupt or incompetent.
    money makes the world go round. my blood boiled when i saw the vid, but hey, what can we do.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I can't watch grizzly stuff anymore I can't even watch war movies anymore... I will pass on the video.

But these acts are one reason to never ever, ever give up your rifle. Ever.
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I saw my first video like this that came out of Iraq when I was probably 17, haunted me for days. But I was glad to have seen it. When I went into the military a few years later, I knew exactly what my fate would be if I were to be captured, and I knew the extent of our enemy's brutality. Ive seen many cartel beheading videos, including live dismemberments and torture before the beheading. I think it is important for soft Americans to see this and realize a few things:

1) An evil and brutal world really does exist outside of Grand Theft Auto and HBO. Its real, its graphic, its haunting, and it doesnt care how much money you make or what car you drive.

2) The cartel beheading videos are CURRENTLY being filmed in N. Mexico. These productions are very soon going to be filmed in S.Texas/Arizona, and will make their way north through the US faster than wildfire. A real war is being waged and fought dirty closer than most want to believe.

I got certified in Mexico Exec. Prot. and Mexico PSD Operations in 2011. Got job offers from firms to do Mexico PSD work. Denied it right away. Unarmed PSD in Mexico relying solely on counter-surveillance and armored vehicles just isnt my cup o' tea. I'd rather not part with my appendages.

And as Chesty once said:

"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America—because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race." The children of Jersey women and Mexican Cartel members would be a formiddable race!
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 10-22-13 at 23:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you guys don't think this stuff happens on this side of the border too, you're pulling the wool over your eyes just as much as people who don't think stuff like this happens in the first place.

Look up Rosalio Reta. He was a US citizen recruited by Los Zetas at 13 years old to be a hitman.

And there are definitely female sicarios that are just as brutal or worse than the guys.

The brutal truth is that as long as it's bad guys doing it to bad guys, people don't care what side of the border it's on. When things make the news everyone pretends to get up in arms, then a couple days pass and once again nobody gives a shit.
    I'm not cool. I just do this stuff for fun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    It floors me that there are people out there with the capacity to commit such horrific acts. Were these people terrorists? Who were they & who was she & WTF was going on?

Sent via Tapatalk
    They are people. I'm in Germany this week. Nice and orderly and polite. The car park is IMMACULATE. They killed people as an industrial exercise with in living memory. They are we, them be us, we are they- how ever you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    there was a vid of these Russian guys about 7 of them getting throats slit
    amazed Russian soldiers gave up ?

someone told me the reason many do not fight back besides having hands tied they stab your shoulders into the arm joint area so you cant use your arms !

we need the crusades again and this time not stop till all these types are gone for good
    Ever run into a Carthaginian? Salt the fields and for thousands of years people will pass by and remember not to screw with the Romans.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

And then they send death squads to LV to take out predator pilots and their families.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac5.56 View Post
    Don't need to see it, nor any other snuff video to realize that singular evil exists.
    And thus absolutely no need whatsoever to ever post a snuff film link on M4C.
    "Do you need to be told that even such modest attainments as you boast of in the way of polite society will hardly survive the Faith to which they owe their significance?"
    T.S. Eliot, Choruses from the Rock

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Too many Americans are fat, dumb and happy thinking they are isolated from the evils of the world.
    That, my friend, would make a great sigline:)

I teach Forensic Science at the college level (Death Analysis), and in the past used to show a similar vid, only they used a chainsaw. Got to the point where I couldn't stand watching it (which says a lot, considering the training I've been through as well as the cases I've seen and worked over the years:).

john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast