Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman gets her head cut off (NSFW)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    these kinds of people have heavy influences in areas like, chicago, atlanta, los angeles, the carolinas. etc.. wherever people want weed, they are there to sell it. TONS of it. watch some documentaries. this is a world wide issue.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    This shit has got to make you wonder: Why does our gov't coddle illegals, supply the Mexican thugs with arms, & look the other way when they commit these heinous crimes here & across the border? Is Obummer in the sack with them? Holder? WTF?
    I agree, but have prior admins done any better? This is far from a problem that started with the current admin. For what ever reason, Dem or Repub, does not seem either has ever had the balls to address this issue. Personally, I think it should be viewed as hostile incursions by another nation* and appropriate steps taken:

Real fences where possible, land mines, military patrols, troops stationed in FOBs, tanks, the lot. Cartels, backed with mil weapons "stolen" wanna send an RPG at border patrol LE or troops? Lets see how many times that happens when an M1A1 responds... But, there's far too much $$$ coming across that border and vise versa it appears however, RE: the "war on drugs" but that's another issue I guess and they do rightly point out, the demand for those goods does come from our side.

* = We know their LE, mil, and politicians are directly involved, so one nation 'invading' another in my book.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-23-13 at 12:34.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm glad the video quality wasn't better; pretty gruesome.

Yes, she appeared to be fairly compliant. Though it could have been drug induced, without knowing the extent of captivity, background, or conditions we cannot discount the possibility of learned helplessness.

A quick Wiki summation of Learned Helplessness is the following:
    In the learned helplessness experiment an animal is repeatedly hurt by an adverse stimulus which it cannot escape.
    Eventually the animal will stop trying to avoid the pain and behave as if it is utterly helpless to change the situation.
    Finally, when opportunities to escape are presented, this learned helplessness prevents any action. The only coping mechanism the animal uses is to be stoical and put up with the discomfort, not expending energy getting worked up about the adverse stimulus.
    Most people, unless willfully trained to fight against this, will at some point fall into this during periods of captivity (and even then...). Conditions like this are why schools like SERE exist in the first place.

I'll be perfectly honest right now and say that while I could continue this post, contemplation of the video has dragged up a bunch of shit I'd rather not think about anymore.
    Dave Merrill
    Terrible Technical Writer. Awful Photographer. Lazy Instructor. Kind of a dick.
    Loves Tacos.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, it is not just Obama, Bush was FROM a border state and KNEW about our problems and he did literally nothing to stop or slow it when he was Prez or TX governor.

There are some deeply hidden reasons why our leaders (from either side of the aisle) will do next to nothing about Mexico or the illegal immigrant issues and the drug cartels.

Most sane people...even liberals....would agree that having groups like Los Zetas running amok in our country and their violent actions are a bad thing and should be stopped.

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    You know what's funny?

Legalize drugs - all this goes away tomorrow.

One need not look any further than the 1920s and 1930s for proof.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    How come the "War On Terror" doesn't target cartels?

Are cartels somehow different from terrorists?
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Yes actually. We already have a problem labeling nearly everything under the sun as, 'terrorist activity!!'

Calling organized crime (even particularly ruthless organized crime) terrorism is just the next step I suppose....
    Dave Merrill
    Terrible Technical Writer. Awful Photographer. Lazy Instructor. Kind of a dick.
    Loves Tacos.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    How come the "War On Terror" doesn't target cartels?

I had thought it's also been fairly well established there's been communication (working relationships?) between various terrorist groups and cartels.

It's my understanding that there's more offensives happening against these cartels than we may be aware of ("we" being the public at large) as direct action in places we can't publicly admit to, but regardless, does not seem to impact their ability do business.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I'm no doctor or anatomy expert here, but has anyone here questioned the authenticity of the video? I'm not saying it's not real, but I'm really surprised how easily and quickly the guy was able to cut through the bones. If you read a bunch of crime stories here in America, you always hear about people who "tried" to cut someone's head off after they murdered him/her. That's why the video left me wondering a little bit. I've seen a good number of other beheading videos but most of them were done with quick swoops with blood spraying out the arteries and veins. Not trying to be graphic, but does anyone else think it might be just a fake video designed to terrorize or sicken the populace?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_M View Post
    Yes actually. We already have a problem labeling nearly everything under the sun as, 'terrorist activity!!'

Calling organized crime (even particularly ruthless organized crime) terrorism is just the next step I suppose....
    Here's my problem. In the US, terrorism is targeted by the FBI, and is treated via DOJ. Domestic terrorists aren't treated as "enemy combatants".

So they're obviously in the same general category. So they're either both terrorists, or both are criminals.

Also, from what I understand, the cartels do the same shit that the terrorists do. They mutilate people. They run drugs. They target civilians. And they're apparently just as dangerous.

So either treat 'em as terrorists, or send the damn FBI in to deal with it. Also, military presence at the boarder.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast