Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Steel plates for Targets?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was having a resonance issue on a mover activator I'd built. A gate spring stretched across gave the vibrations somewhere to go and wear themselves out.

It's actually kind of mesmerizing to watch the reverb run up and down the spring.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got an overall picture of that system? Even better video!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score

Easiest targets to use

Multiple reactive targets on one T Post.

botjoeL.jpg

Reactive flapper target on a hillside using the only adjustable stand on the market (and it takes T Posts)

IPSC AC swinger6.jpg

Hang Fast Targets

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Got an overall picture of that system? Even better video!
    If you're talking to me...yes I do.

Shooters view

Blue arrow shows rod that transfers swinging plate movement to a pivot. Attach line at first washer then run line through second washer to whatever needs activated.

Don't know how to embed freebird videos but here's a link to me shooting on it.

https://tv.freebird.is/v/23

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cool thanks! Video took a while to buffer but that could be my connection.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Cool thanks! Video took a while to buffer but that could be my connection.
    The buffering is freebird. A couple dudes made it in a weekend as a youtube replacement.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Not sure what is cooler, your setup or freebird.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I use the Hang Fast Targets.
    I’m in the country, so t-posts are quick and easy.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    A friend of mine started this company recently. I enjoy the T post targets, and the paper target stands, also.

https://tier1targets.net/
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So I went with holes. "drill holes in AR500" sounds a lot easier than it is-- that's when you find how unGodly tough this stuff really is. Anyhoo-- four classes on them since and working fine although I still hate having holes and bolt heads, even though the bolts are Grade 5. I also hate the chains as they are more vulnerable than wide strips of belting.... but it seems to be holding up well enough and it's pretty easy to change / repair.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast