Hey all

I took one of my AR15's out to the range to sight in my irons and Eotech out to 50 yards.

Scenario
temp around 50 degrees
Ammo PMC 55 grain bullets
Carbine Gas System

Never had this happen in the past with Russian ammo and Brass as well reloads.
Magazines were C Product Mags with Magpul Follower and spring.

shot a couple rounds to sight in which I had two failure to chamber.
First mag after the first 3 shots the 4th round jams.
I looked at the round and it was un-shootable. Round was slightly bent as well you can see were it looks like the BCG cut in and jam'd into the unfired casing.
It seemed as if the bcg is not going back fully and you can see where it started to grab the outside of the casing and pushing it forward and cutting in till it got towards the feed rams and thats when you can see the BCG bending the round as well cutting into the brass.

This happened 3 times with each round looking exactly the same far as damage that was done to the rounds.

After I sighted the AR in I noticed my ejected casings from my spot were at between 12:00-1:30. I did noticed one flying up front when I saw it through my eotech when shooting earlier.

I am not sure how to diagnose this. I checked my BCG and everything looked normal. The ejected casings looked normal. I have read somewhere that it could be from a over gas issue? but looking at the rounds that failed to feed looked like it could be from under gas issue?

I have a ST-T2 buffer on the way for a build Iam doing I may throw that in and see if it fix's the issue or would it just put a band aid on the problem?

Then again till I am waiting on it might as well try out the other spare BCG's I have laying around(2 PSA Auto BCG and 1 BCM)

Any advise be appreciated since it seems like I have to opposing problems with the rifle.