Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS2000

Feedback Score
    Everybody's talking about ergonomics and malf drills, etc, all I needed to not even look at the FS200 anymore was its insane price tag and bad logistics.

Feedback Score
    I had one for about a year. It shot very well despite the long heavy trigger. Put about 1000 rounds through it. It was compact and for CQB or home defense or for use in a vehicle it has advantages: forward ejection, easily maneuvered, fully ambidextrous. Disadvantages as previously mentioned were no bolt open and slow mag changes (if you need more than 30 rounds), no rail system for mounting a tac light and different enough from the AR to require some retraining. I was uneasy about not having any spare parts available, and depending on FNH to service the rifle - - and they probably will never make spare parts available for any of their weapons.

I also didn't care for having the chamber right below my eye. After it was reported that an FS2000 had an out-of-battery discharge, I sold it.
    Last edited by USG; 11-21-08 at 22:23.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Has anyone seen a buttstock extension for these? I've heard talk and asked on other forums, but no replies so far. I heard it added about an inch and a half.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If anyone wants to own one of these, shoot me a PM, I know a dealer that has a few in stock...

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234