Thread: Former Vickers Shooting Method (VSM) Regionally Endorsed Instructrors (REI)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Former Vickers Shooting Method (VSM) Regionally Endorsed Instructrors (REI)

This section is reserved for training conducted by the cadre of instructors that had originally been selected to serve as Regionally Endorsed Instructors (REI) by Larry Vickers. The purpose of the REI program was to provide better regional coverage and access to the syllabus of the Vickers Shooting Method (VSM). It also served to streamline the transition into more advanced classes with Mr. Vickers himself at a time when these opportunities were often otherwise-limited because of other ongoing projects and industry obligations. A restructuring of Mr. Vickers' tactical training and consulting schedules in 2013 eliminated the need to administer and oversee an augmented approach, and the REI program was discontinued.

Although the REI program is no longer active, these instructors obviously continue to maintain the high standards established under that system. Being thoroughly-familiar with the VSM fundamentals, and previously-vetted by Mr. Vickers' himself, you may safely invest a high degree of confidence into the level of training provided by any of these REI cadre alumni.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Joe.R (an industry professional on this site) a great instructor and good friend was a VSM in my area. As a long time shooter and firearms instructor I must say that no matter what class I take from him I ALWAYS learn something new. Hopefully he will chime in here and let us know his plans for 2014. Obviously Joe is endorsed by LAV but he is also thought very highly of by the great Mr. Hackathorn. I will be attending his low light class listed on his web page on November 23. See you there!

Here is his contact info....
    http://www.sightsandtrigger.com/Training.html
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

cpoth Guest
    Wow this was great advice. If there is a better instructor, let alone value in this region I haven't heard of them. Looking forward to now taking my 5th and 6th classes with Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Joe.R (an industry professional on this site) a great instructor and good friend was a VSM in my area. As a long time shooter and firearms instructor I must say that no matter what class I take from him I ALWAYS learn something new. Hopefully he will chime in here and let us know his plans for 2014. Obviously Joe is endorsed by LAV but he is also thought very highly of by the great Mr. Hackathorn. I will be attending his low light class listed on his web page on November 23. See you there!

Here is his contact info....
    http://www.sightsandtrigger.com/Training.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would definitely like to add to this. I've taken Joe's Pistol and Carbine Fundamentals and Pistol I this July. Joe's classes provide a high level of knowledge and information for a great price. His personality makes for fun and relaxed learning environment. If you're in the PA/NJ/DE/Md. area you should without a doubt come train with Joe. If CoryCop was the same Cory that was his assistant instructor, you'll have a little M4C love to push ya!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I would definitely like to add to this. I've taken Joe's Pistol and Carbine Fundamentals and Pistol I this July. Joe's classes provide a high level of knowledge and information for a great price. His personality makes for fun and relaxed learning environment. If you're in the PA/NJ/DE/Md. area you should without a doubt come train with Joe. If CoryCop was the same Cory that was his assistant instructor, you'll have a little M4C love to push ya!
    Yeah, that was me. I will add that even after seeing most of Joe's material, and maybe giving him some new material, he really stepped up his game the last class. Bigger and better things to come, I'm certain!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson