Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry; What Do You Carry on a Daily Basis?

Feedback Score
    Been carrying for almost 3 1/2 years now and all that time I have carried a Kimber CDP II in .45 acp with a N82 tactical professional model inside the pants holster. Cant say enough about it as far as comfort, accessibility and discreteness.

Feedback Score
    G17 w/x300 in an LFI IWB rig
    1 spare mag
    Clinch Pick
    ZT Auto
    TQ
    640 with laser in a Renegade Cozy Partner
    1 Speed Strip
    Fox Labs OC

And I forgot to add....Fenix PD35.

G17 shortly to be replaced by a Roland Special once I can liberate funds for the RMR. Already have the host gun, KKM compd bbl and additional Uboat. Debating which fixed sights to run, leaning towards Ameriglos.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Moz; 07-23-16 at 20:04.

Feedback Score
    For the past few months a Beretta 81 has replaced the Glock 19. (That has been 90% of my carry for the last 10 years)

- Grip feels nice because it has nice contours
    - DA/SA trigger is good and feels great. Metal FCG parts.
    - DA trigger adds a margin of safety
    - Recoil is low because it's a 7.65 mm
    - Mags fly out when release pressed
    - Safety/decocker is right where it should be, on the frame (like 1911), and made of metal.
    - Pistol is pretty light, as is ammo.
    - The front of the pistol, that goes under my belt (in holster of course) has less volume than larger pistols so it's more comfortable
    - The grip is just long enough for all fingers, and wide enough to fill the hand
    - Carried spare mag is light, due to light ammo
    - Has been 100% reliable
    - As fast and accurate as my G19

Anyhow I carry this with an extra mag (73 gr FMJ) and a pocket gun, which is either a Ruger LCR .357 (Hornady 135 gr Critical Duty) or Taurus PLY-25. (9+1 .25 FMJ)

Feedback Score
    Glocks of some sort for almost thirty years. My issue G23 is the most carried, usually in a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster or a Glock polymer belt slide. Next in frequency of carry are my old issued G27 and G22, respectively.
    When I retire and no longer have access to free .40 carry ammo, I will probably switch to their 9mm cousins.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glock 43 with a Tartan Tactical +1 mag plate, Talon grip tape and Trijicon HD sights. Either in a Bravo Concealment DOR holster for quick on and off or for all day comfort a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion holster. Both are IWB. Also carry and extra mag.

Feedback Score
    I carry a Springfield XDM with an Alien Gear Cloak 2.0 holster. Love the gun, and the holster has been great too, but holy shit, it took a long time to receive.

On the XDM, I have the talon grip, and a Pearce magazine extension. The talon grip feels great, but after carrying every day, it's starting to peel off in spots. I'm probably due up for a new one.
    Last edited by Jewell; 08-09-16 at 01:26.

Feedback Score
    FN 5.7

Feedback Score
    Shield 9, sometimes Kahr CW380.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    Para Ordnance Nighthawg in an Aker paddle holster. When I'm not carrying the Para, it's a Springfield Armory Custom Champion.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Former OWB carry Glock 19 now wears a can and light for home defense. Current carry is 75% OWB HK VP9 and 25% is Walther PPS tucked into a Sticky holster. Sometimes in pocket, but stays in place suprisingly well under a belt. Very discreet with a bit of beer gut for cover.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast