Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry; What Do You Carry on a Daily Basis?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glock 32 .357 in appendix carry VG2, 4 o'clock comptac minataur, or galco ankle holster depending on the scenario.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Wearing a tee shirt and jeans most of the time. G19 gen 3 in looper holster @ 3:30-4:00 position and spare mag on the belt.

Feedback Score
    Winter time depending on clothing. Glock 21 4th or 3rd gen. Or 5" 1911. Both Glock' have Trijicon night sights, much needed since its dark so many hours during the winter. 1 extra mag, Sog pocket knife.
    Summer/spring/fall. Ruger SR9C in IWB.
    The Authority is not the Truth. Truth is the only Authority.
    Truth Is Hate to Those Who Hate Truth.
    Love of power is the manifestation of evil.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.
    Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    - Napoléon Bonaparte

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A Glock 36 with a Trijicon front sight. At 4 o'clock IWB or my G19 OWB at 3 o'clock. Which one I carry depend on where I am going and the weather. I also have a folding knife in my right front pocket.

Feedback Score
    My wife and I both carry Sig P220's 99.99% of the time... Most of the time concealed but open at times, depending on the situation...O.L.

Feedback Score
    Mp fs shorts/well fitted shirt or business casual. Vg2. Spare mag goes in safariland metal mag clips or ready tactical mag holder, own for everything. You just have to play with placement to find the comfort zone.

Feedback Score
    Depending on my attire it is one of two choices. Either a S&W M&P 340 .357 J Frame in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster in my right front pocket with a HKS speedloader in my left front or a Glock Gen4 17 in a cheap AIWB with a spare mag in my left rear pocket. Whenever I feel that I cannot conceal the Glock I carry the S&W. I just got a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig for the Glock which I plan to use when wearing a loose shirt or jacket. This will let me carry 2 mags on the weak side. I have one of these that I used before for my 1911 and I liked it.
    Last edited by CobraBG; 12-08-13 at 17:10. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    Glock 35 with 357 sig barrel with red dot if in the USA, because it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Glock 34 with red dot in Afrika, Israel.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll bite. I wear my duty gun off duty as well. M&P F/S .40, TFO's, SSS EDP. Concealed in an Armordillo Xfer AIWB on a 1.75 Volund Gearworks Atlas. ZT 0301. Surefire LX2 Lumamax and spare mag. If O/C for training or whatever else causes me to have to O/C off duty then I wear a Safariland ALS.

Usually found wearing Jeans or Carhartt's and a polo or possibly a t-shirt. If its shorts weather I have taken to the Kuhl line. Most polo's are no problem with this setup, some t'shirts can be difficult depending on the cut.

I'm happy with all of my gear, its a pretty big gun to carry but its very comforting as well when you live where you work.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I carry a 5" SS 1911 in 9mm (with a mag well, even!), in a milt sparks VMII, on a wilderness tactical belt.

I carry 10+1, with no spare mags. I may add a spare at some later time.

I've carried this everyday, for about 3 years now.

I dress in winter with jeans, tucked undershirt, then a casual dress shirt (untucked) over the gun. In summer, it's shirts with the same otherwise.

If I need to tuck the outer shirt in, I use a supertuck holster.
    Last edited by jtaylor996; 12-14-13 at 19:12.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast