Thread: Please help with new Savage aftermarket stocks for new stlye bolt release

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Please help with new Savage aftermarket stocks for new stlye bolt release

I purchased a 10P-SR with 18" 5R barrel with factory DBM and the newer style bolt release in front of the trigger guard. Im not looking at spending a whole lot, somewhere between $200-$300. The stock on it now is not an accustock and it really hasn't been bad as my groups are decent but really am pissed Savage didn't at least put an accu stock on it. I see that Choate has a newer style stock for my model but not really diggin the Choate. Any suggestions? Not really into wood stocks either. I called Savage and they do not offer an accu stock for my model yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is my 10P-SR in a B&C medalist stock.

I bought it already in the stock so I don't really know what was involved in making it fit. It was converted to an internal mag. The fit and finish are great and it doesn't really look like too much was involved.

You might contact rapomstage3 here on the site, I bought it from him. He will probably be able to give you some idea of what was needed to make it fit.