Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noveske/Vltor SPR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post

The A5H2 is 5.3oz

Sent via Tapatalk
    Oh ok.......I put a different buffer spring in the same setup a Damage Ind CS riffle spring and she won't cycle thru...jams.
    Last edited by Alaska3006; 04-12-14 at 21:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska3006 View Post
    Oh ok.......I put a different buffer spring in the same setup a Damage Ind CS riffle spring and she won't cycle thru...jams.
    I don't have any experience with Damage Inc but if you already are using an A5 RE, there's no reason not to use the A5 buffers.

http://www.vltor.com/product/vltor-a5-buffers/

As far as the malfunctions you're experiencing, there could several contributing factors. If you're having trouble resolving the issues and would like help from the members here, start a new thread so as not to derail the OP.

Good luck.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Beautiful rifle, very similar to my planned SPR for the future.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I don't have any experience with Damage Inc but if you already are using an A5 RE, there's no reason not to use the A5 buffers.
    Not to mention that if you try to use a carbine length buffer in an A5 receiver extension, you're going to have a nasty surprise on the first shot you fire. The bolt will go too far back and the gas key will run into the charging handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    Beautiful rifle, very similar to my planned SPR for the future.
    Thanks! I love it so far. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to run any 77gr sierras or noslers through it yet, just magtech 62gr from Grant, but the accuracy has been impressive when I do my part. The longest I've stretched it to is 300 yards, which is a joke for the rifle/optic combination.

I ended up switching to a 15" NSR and magpul str. I like the longer handguard for when I'm using a backpack as a rest on the ground. Keeps the barrel from melting anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123