Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETA on the MOE Handguards?

Feedback Score
    I think the deal-sealer for these hand guards will be if Dr. Drake runs them over with a Dualie, and subsequently installs them onto a rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Indeed it will.
    Cool. I can wait for magpul to release these (no need to rush a good product), but it sure would be nice to see some more pictures of them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDak View Post
    Cool. I can wait for magpul to release these (no need to rush a good product), but it sure would be nice to see some more pictures of them.
    I've posted pictures in the past that have made people complain. Instead of appreciating a look at what is upcoming within the manufacturing community, they felt cheated, and complained.

Magpul was the last company that was willing to share its ideas, concepts, and thoughts outloud/ online. They took abuse for it, and have since stopped. I don't blame them, getting spit on for trying to share ideas is a poor way for some to say thanks.

When they are ready, I'm sure we will see a lot more pictures of the MOE handguards.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if I will be able to bridge my eotech on these handguard, or just move it on to them???

Feedback Score
    I've seen pics of these with a VFG on another site and I definitely want a set of these for my current build.

Feedback Score
    I hate to ask this, but will the demand for pmags put the production of the moe handguard on hold? I'm not trying to ask when it's coming out, I just was curious if it's coming out at all. I want to get myself a railed forend for christmas and would prefer to just get a moe handguard. If you can't answer this question I completely understand.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sure hope they are spending all of their time making P-mags. I need a few more and can wait on the handguards.
    Back in the land of Waffle House and sweet tea!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcromer View Post
    I sure hope they are spending all of their time making P-mags. I need a few more and can wait on the handguards.
    +1 ... and for any non-magazine production I'd say focus on the UBR stocks

Feedback Score
    Can't wait for these to come out. I'd love get a set in fde.

Any news on these yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12