Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Precision Armament AFAB-Mini Flash Hider/Compensator?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post

Anybody care to take a guess on their photo of the "leading" FH/Comp?
    Based on the shape of the flash signature, I'm guessing Battlecomp. If the pictures are an accurate representation, it's pretty impressive. Waiting for independent verification.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Based on the shape of the flash signature, I'm guessing Battlecomp. If the pictures are an accurate representation, it's pretty impressive. Waiting for independent verification.
    That does look promising... I'm having a hard time not ordering a pair right now.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - John Dean "Jeff" Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm just gonna tag this one. Because it sure looks interesting to me.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Don't think they are referring to the BC as the caption reads "leading multi-purpose flashhider/compensator", and BC is not considereed a flashhider by any stretch of the imagination. May be referring to the Griffin Arms FlashComp, or Knight's MAMS.

Mark

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    AFAB came in today. Got pictures. Got it installed.

And then the wife came home early from work and threw up a ton of blood. I'm sitting in urgent care now.

Pix won't happen till late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry gents.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Damn!

Hope she's ok!

Feedback Score
    Dang! Best wishes to you and your wife! That's awful! Excited to hear about the comp and see some pics (hoping for a vid or two )
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Family First, then M4C bros!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - John Dean "Jeff" Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    absolutely hope wife's health improves quickly!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks for the well wishes. I've been put on night watch. The wife has been released with an anti-nausea med and some shrugs from the docs. They honestly weren't able to pinpoint the cause. One offered that it may be a burst blood vessel in her esophagus while she was puking. Who knows.

Back to business.....

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast