Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Precision Armament AFAB-Mini Flash Hider/Compensator?

Feedback Score
    Awesome! I'm stoked to check out all these reviews! Thanks guys! I know it really sucks to have to go shoot a gun...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, it seems there are now 4 reviews in the pipeline. ONE THING that I think should be mentioned in a review that you might overlook is that Ranier (and perhaps Adco) WILL pin this pre-drilled comp for the regular price ($29.95) instead of the premium price when they have to drill through super-hard stuff (special orders for most of the popular comps MDs from SF, Lantac, BC, etc., cost $79.95 I think).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by evi1joe View Post
    Yeah, it seems there are now 4 reviews in the pipeline. ONE THING that I think should be mentioned in a review that you might overlook is that Ranier (and perhaps Adco) WILL pin this pre-drilled comp for the regular price ($29.95) instead of the premium price when they have to drill through super-hard stuff (special orders for most of the popular comps MDs from SF, Lantac, BC, etc., cost $79.95 I think).
    I was just talking to them about this. QUIT STEALING MY THUNDER! haha. Price is wrong though, it is 39.95.
    Last edited by DMViergever; 01-15-14 at 15:56.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Okay. No video, but i shot my old BCM 14.5" middy with FSC556 back to back with my 18" RA with rifle gas and the AFAB using federal xm193 55gr. The FSC has slightly more than the amount of flash of my friend's colt 6920 with an A2 (also present). The AFAB was ever so slightly dimmer. A dull glow from the muzzle with the AFAB.

Had a buddy at the range who showed up late and unannounced....he actually couldn't tell the difference from about 20 feet between the three. I should mention, he didn't know which rifle was which, or that we were using different muzzle devices....only asked him to evaluate the flash.

I was impressed. I think the AFAB will be competitive as a hybrid comp.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 01-15-14 at 18:05.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post

Had a buddy at the range who showed up late and unannounced....

Haha, at least he was a buddy and not someone that you hate shooting with....this happened to me....
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Haha, at least he was a buddy and not someone that you hate shooting with....this happened to me....
    Very true. Nothing worse than having somebody invite themselves to your little experiment. Been there as well. ;/

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscenejesster View Post
    When you think a video review will be posted?
    I don't generally give times as work/family/life/God always laugh at timelines. Depends on weather for day/night shooting as well. Hopefully 3-8 weeks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Any low light results?
    I just got it when I posted the picture.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    I don't generally give times as work/family/life/God always laugh at timelines. Depends on weather for day/night shooting as well. Hopefully 3-8 weeks.
    Plans are made to be broken.

For the record, i really enjoy your YouTube channel, have subscribed, and like virtually every video you make. Keep up the great work.

Feedback Score
    I got mine in a few days ago. Just haven't had the time. FWIW I don't do video anymore so my written opinion will have to suffice.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast