Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ALG Defense Ergonomic Modular Rail (EMR)

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)

ALG Defense Ergonomic Modular Rail (EMR)

Just saw this, looks interesting. Anyone have any other info?

http://jerkingthetrigger.com/2014/01...ular-rail-emr/
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post
    Just saw this, looks interesting. Anyone have any other info?

http://jerkingthetrigger.com/2014/01...ular-rail-emr/
    Interesting. I was wondering about barrel nut timing with the hole spacing being fairly large. Looks like some shims in the pic, potentially to time the barrel nut?
    Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Meh, the 10" and 12" are both heavier both the 11" and 13.5" NSR and that is with only enough top rail to mount a front BUIS whereas the NSR has a full top rail and no need for pesky backing plates.
    But it is half the price.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Interesting. I was wondering about barrel nut timing with the hole spacing being fairly large. Looks like some shims in the pic, potentially to time the barrel nut?
    Thats what I'm thinking. The specs look good. I know key mods are all the rage, but this looks like a lot for the money.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you are looking for a cheap rail that has a removable top, this looks great.

This obviously isn't made to compete with the mighty G rail series, though I'm sure people will want to compare it like they do with the triggers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    WHHHATTT? Way more affordable then a mk4 geissele! Looks great too! Us made?

Feedback Score
    Cheers to the Geisseles for filling a niche in the market that's been wanting. If your budget doesn't allow for a high-end Noveske / KAC / Geissele / etcetera rail, your only options have been a bare-bones rail with plenty of compromises, an inexpensive rail with high-end features but of low-quality, or Magpul. This is just like the ALG triggers: everything you need and nothing more, with higher quality and better function than anything else around the a price. I think the market has been waiting for something like this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wonder what the OD & ID are?

Looks to be fairly slim
    Last edited by SPDGG; 01-07-14 at 13:05.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Look interesting. It like every one is comeing out with a rail these days!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    OD appears to be roughly equal to my Rainier Arms Evo rail by Samson, which is about 1.8"

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast