Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ALG Defense Ergonomic Modular Rail (EMR)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Anybody had problems with tolerance stacking using the Magpul M-LOK polymer rail sections and WMLs? I just assembled an upper using a 13" DDC M-LOK EMR and my X300 is loose on the polymer rail section. At first I thought it was the Universal adapter plate, but after switching to the Picatinny adapter plate, the problem is still there, though not as bad. I'm thinking of ordering an aluminum rail section at some point for a second piece to try the X300 on. The X300 has been snug on both M&P pistols and the Surefire MR07 1911 adapter rail.
    my x300 fits very snug on all my pistols, but has slop on my kmr and mlok 1913 rails. I just shimmed it with little cuts of electrical tape. Not ideal, but the x300 lives on my hd rifle so I don't move it around much.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    my x300 fits very snug on all my pistols, but has slop on my kmr and mlok 1913 rails. I just shimmed it with little cuts of electrical tape. Not ideal, but the x300 lives on my hd rifle so I don't move it around much.
    Thanks for the info. I think I'll try the "permanent"(not sure what it's called) adapter. I might have to pick a different light.

Feedback Score
    Hmmm, after running a 13" EMR for a while, I like the looks of the V2. It seems like it addresses one of my concerns about the original; the rail mount screws getting really close to any gas block, even after trimming. I don't have much use for a full length rail, so maybe it's time to up grade. Darn!

Feedback Score
    goteron,

How did you mount the Unity Tactical VFG onto the EMR's M-LOK without the VFG sliding back and forth within the M-LOK groove? Or is that a prototype M-LOK specific version in photo 1 of post #380 (as opposed to the currently available tubular rail/KeyMod version)?
    Last edited by MudPhud; 04-29-15 at 21:42.
    MudPhud

Feedback Score
    I want to use a CLAMP ON gas block under a EMR V2. I know clearance is an issue. Does anyone use one? If so, which brand. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ro View Post
    I want to use a CLAMP ON gas block under a EMR V2. I know clearance is an issue. Does anyone use one? If so, which brand. Thanks.
    Daniel Defense clamp on's fit no problem with plenty of clearance.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ro View Post
    SLR Sentry 7 clamp on fits under mine with plenty of room to spare

Feedback Score
    Will the alg rail work on the Colt LE6920 OEM2? Has anyone done this?

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ey=LE6920-OEM2
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Pi3, it will be close if even possible. One user here chopped his FSB and shaped it down but the hardware for the co-witness pic rail made contact on the 10" model. ALG explicitly provides the dimensions for clearance in the rail's instructions. See if you can find the dimensions of the block used for the OEM2.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    What about the V3?

There should be no worrys about hardware thickness.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast