Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Daniel Defense furniture.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

New Daniel Defense furniture.

I'm surprised no one is discussing this stuff yet(unless I completely missed it). Thoughts?
    From SSD: http://soldiersystems.net/2014/01/12...aniel-defense/

Last edited by kdcgrohl; 01-13-14 at 11:19. Reason: photo size.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    To me it almost looks like they are trying too hard.The rubber is a nice touch I guess.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My first thoughts were that the poor rifle had been run over by a truck.

On a serious note, however, I don't care for it. I would prefer most rifles to come with just standard A2 pistol grip and a cheap MOE or m4 style stock. Most on here I think have their personal preference and change things out to meet their needs and tastes as soon as the rifle is home. Save me $50 on the rifle, and let me set it up as I please, thank you. Again my points, and I really don't see this being useful compared to other options. Just my thoughts though.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Looks springfield XDish

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    cheap MOE.

What's wrong with the MOE?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    If it's functional, it's functional, but I have to agree with Kain. I don't care for the looks of it and would probably change it out with something else.

The integrated trigger guard on the grip is a nice touch, but I wonder if it isn't negated by the finger bump.
    Last edited by SteveL; 01-17-14 at 11:00.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    DD is really stretching it. When they started painting model #'s and caliber with big white letters on the upper receivers, I was disappointed.

Feedback Score
    looks very Klingon-ish. Look at it this way......If you run dry, you can flip the bitch and it'll double as a battle axe.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Curious who they farmed production out to on these...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The grip is fine and rubber on the grip makes sense.

The stock is hideous and over styled. And having rough texture and rubber on the cheekweld is a big mistake.

That said I have it on good authority that the stock can punch right through a brick wall and is very aerodynamic when jumping over a hay bale.

WTF DD

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast