Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    It's the one where they did a little video about it out running a shot timer.
    They told me that the trigger in the video was not at the Shot Show. It is waiting on a determination from the ATF.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    MagPump looked pretty interesting....... http://youtu.be/5nrzKCKtD_8
    Last edited by RichinVA; 01-27-15 at 14:38.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

IWI Galil Ace 2015 shot

On Larry Vickers channel, IWI has introduced the new Galil Ace pistol.
    http://youtu.be/4GXR_8cyPzI
    My question is with the controversy going on with the sig arm brace, IWI basically has their version of a stabilizing brace on the Galil Ace pistol.
    Think there will be any problems? Or business as usual, as long as you use the brace as intended?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTyler View Post
    My question is with the controversy going on with the sig arm brace, IWI basically has their version of a stabilizing brace on the Galil Ace pistol.
    Think there will be any problems? Or business as usual, as long as you use the brace as intended?
    Considering their recent stance on the braces, I think the bolded part sums it up.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    SkyPup,
    I'd like to purchase a small thermal unit this year, to use on a carbine type weapon. I'd like it to be compact as this weapon is rather small. It only needs to work in the 100 to 300M range. What would you recommend? Do the small monocular type units all have reticles or would I need to use one with an Aimpoint or another optic? I only ask because some of the NV monoculars are used with these optics. Sorry, I'm a thermal noob. The AN-PVS14 NV unit was going to be my next purchase but I see thermal units selling for just a bit more. What's my best option, if you don't mind saying? You seem like a real enthusiast and know your stuff. Also, where is a good place to buy? I've been on the TNVC website a lot lately.

Thanks for any help!

SamM

Feedback Score
    SamM, the best all around FLIR RS series thermal scope is the RS64-35mm for handling everything out to 300 yards, it has a wide FOV for use at night. All of the RS scopes are completely self contained dedicated thermal weapon scopes, they are not clip-ons to be used in conjunction with day optics, they are standalone thermal weapon scopes. NV does not see thermal and thermal does not see NV, they operate in two distinctly different IR wavelength spectra. You can certainly walk around and use an IR laser on your rifle with a helmet mounted PVS-14, but the thermal scope will not see the laser.

Here is a video in my backyard of me shooting a hog at 175 yards with the FLIR RS64-35mm scope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpH6W8RjyYo

It is pretty much all anyone normally needs for night hunting...

Feedback Score
    I had a Galil many years ago that I sold....& deeply regret that.
    Too bad this isn't another and is plastic?

Bring back the "heavy" original PLEASE
    It is legal to hunt, kill, and eat porcupines, armadillos and badgers in Texas.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    .................. IWI basically has their version of a stabilizing brace on the Galil Ace pistol..........................
    The brace is made by Alex Bosco's company, sb-tactical.com. Alex is the inventor of the Sig brace. He has braces coming out for Uzis and a couple other guns as well.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post
    The brace is made by Alex Bosco's company, sb-tactical.com. Alex is the inventor of the Sig brace. He has braces coming out for Uzis and a couple other guns as well.
    Really ? I didn't know that. Well that makes sense since IWI version looks similar.
    I think the SBR Galil ace is pretty neat, if it was cheaper I would love it as a truck gun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, IWI using sloted pic rail? Shame on them.

Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast