Page 26 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT IS YOUR EDC KNIFE?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    How do you like that Buck CSAR folder? I was interested in those a while back, then decided they were a little weighty for me (for EDC pocket carry). But they look very stout.
    i really like this knife. it is very stout, the liner lock was darn near impossible to budge right out of the box, but it has become much more usable over time. the extremely thick ATS-34 blade (i believe some are 420) came razor sharp and although ive used it to cut cardboard boxes and styrofoam all day long, it will still pop hairs off my arm. as for the weight, i have carried a 110 in my pocket for years so it really wasnt an issue for me but it does come with a well made sheath if belt carry was an option. im not sure what a fella can get one for online, but i paid $110 at a gunshow for it and im very happy with it. excellent hard use folder.
    "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

Col. Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since 2005 I have carried an Emerson.
    2005-2009 QCQ-7BW
    2009-2012 MQCQ-7BW
    2012-201? Gentleman Jim
    "It's better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees."

Feedback Score
    My edc is usually a Spyderco Delica FFG or an assortment of Kershaw's. I plan on picking up a Kerahaw Cryo when they come out, its basically a ~$30 ZT.
    "Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." - Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Among Other Evils Which Being Unarmed Brings You, It Causes You To Be Despised." - The Prince, Nicolo Machiavelli

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been carrnig one of these lately. It's a sightly more coplex draw, but once mastered so that you can do it without thinking about it, the USE is very instinctual and easy.

Feedback Score
    LArge Sebenza Insingo, Large Sebenza Classic or a Spyderco Delica 4.

iPad/Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Kershaw Clash serrated...sharp, fast, and cheap.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Went from a Benchmade Vex for the last 5 years to a Spyderco Street Beat fixed blade in the last week.

Crazy sharp knife.

Chris

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ive been carrying a Benchmade Nitrous Stryker D2 for years. Has served me very, very well.

Feedback Score
    Brous Silent Soldier V1

“He who would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression. For if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.” Thomas Paine

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H.L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelonsteel View Post
    I've been carrnig one of these lately. It's a sightly more coplex draw, but once mastered so that you can do it without thinking about it, the USE is very instinctual and easy.

Which model is this? Must have!
    "The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu

Page 26 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast