Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sharps Relia-Bolt design using S7 tool steel.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    Self cleaning is exactly what he is talking about, you even quoted the damn sentence in your asinine response... smh
    Seriously? I don't think anyone thinks any bolt or gun part is self cleaning and the fact you stick to that like carbon to a NiB carrier is hilarious. You are the one that quoted me with you ridiculous bs.... I made a poke at mark in jest as I believe he misspoke and I have to deal with a dolt like you? Too funny... Clearly you are not very bright and enjoy trolling over nonsense..... Here is Marks quote from another thread going right now.

"NiB is a carbon magnet. The bolt I broke looked like a GI bolt because the porous surface of NiB just held carbon like velcro."

So again you don't know what your talking about....
    Last edited by Regalkismet; 10-27-14 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalkismet View Post
    Seriously? Here is marks quote from another thread going right now.

"NiB is a carbon magnet. The bolt I broke looked like a GI bolt because the porous surface of NiB just held carbon like velcro."

So again you don't know what your talking about....
    So you are now pulling quotes from other threads to try and save face, what do other threads have anything to do with the sentence you quoted and responded to in THIS thread? This is getting pathetic.

This is the exact post you made... with the exact sentence you quoted.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...51#post2015251

I'm done debating this with you... You have some sort of serious complex where you just can't be wrong even when it is your own post.

Feedback Score
    X2 post
    Last edited by Regalkismet; 10-27-14 at 15:55.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    So you are now pulling quotes from other threads to try and save face, what do other threads have anything to do with the sentence you quoted and responded to in THIS thread? This is getting pathetic.

This is the exact post you made... with the exact sentence you quoted.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...51#post2015251

I'm done debating this with you... You have some sort of serious complex where you just can't be wrong even when it is your own post.
    Wrong? In what way was I wrong? Save face? BWAHAHAHA...I simply stated that maybe he has a NiB bolt as a NP3 bolt doesn't hold carbon? Then you come in talking BS....what's to be wrong about? Nothing I said was wrong or even directed at you yet you intercede like you know what I'm referring to... You have some serious issues.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalkismet View Post
    Wrong? In what way was I wrong? I simply stated that maybe he has a NiB bolt as a NP3 bolt doesn't hold carbon? Then you come in talking BS....what's to be wrong about? Nothing I said was wrong or even directed at you.... You have some serious issues.
    That is exactly why you are wrong about what he was saying... NP3 is not self cleaning. He was not asking about carbon retention, you jumped his ship because he pointed out np3 is not self cleaning and just like any bolt it will turn black if not cleaned. You then went on a rant about carbon retention that had nothing to do with his gripe that the manufacture is claiming that it is self cleaning(that you actually admitted to just a few post ago). So... once again and for the last time. He is right, it does not self clean.

Feedback Score
    I thought this was about the relia bolt?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zandander View Post
    I thought this was about the relia bolt?

Agreed. How's about we end the thread derail?
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Agreed. How's about we end the thread derail?
    Indeed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sorry guys, back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I see the gentleman with the broken bolt on TOS has received a replacement. It sounds like the replacement bolt might be too soft because now he's getting some peening and deformation on the locking lugs.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast