Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pistol Grip Replacements????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MSpera View Post
    I just put an MOE on my DD and it was a really tight fit getting it around the section that it screws to, shaved a little bit of plastic off the grip. There's also a slight gap between the grip and trigger guard, but I don't feel it when I'm shooting.

I am changing out the MOE for a BCM mod3 real soon, so I can report back with fitment findings on that as well

Yes, please let me know how the BCM fits too.. Thanks for your reply..

Quote Originally Posted by Psybain View Post
    I'd like to see how the new dd grips are, they look nice

Sent from my phone via Tapatalk. There will be typos.

Me too, I actually like the look of the grip too. I think it may be a while before they (DD) sell them as a separate item???? Wish I could get my hands on one though...

Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    Another vote for the Magpul MOE +, or the BCM grip if you want more of a straight up and down grip. I've also heard the new DD grips are pretty nice from those who handled them at SHOT
    I'm going to feel a few different models when I pick my rifle up Monday. Maybe I will have a better feel for which one I want to try and make fit??

Feedback Score
    Decided on the BCM Mod 3. Picked it up for a good price and thought I would give it a try? Feels good in the hand so far but haven't installed it on the rifle yet. Thanks to all those that replied...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Finally got the gunfighter and took some pics in case some people were wondering.

MOE

BCM mod 3

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the pics. I haven't had a chance to install mine yet but I hope it pulls up a little tighter than the one you have installed?? Any tips for install?? Thanks again!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's easy. I might try to heat up the tab that goes under the trigger guard to see if it'll flex a little and suck that grip up tighter

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MSpera View Post
    It's easy. I might try to heat up the tab that goes under the trigger guard to see if it'll flex a little and suck that grip up tighter
    That sounds like it might work? I have read some people trim them off as well? Please let me know which route you go and if not too much trouble include another pic as well?

Thanks for your input!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coontz74 View Post
    That sounds like it might work? I have read some people trim them off as well? Please let me know which route you go and if not too much trouble include another pic as well?

Thanks for your input!!!
    Why do you end every sentence with a question mark? Do you need a confidence boost? Does it feel like your whole life you've been searching for something?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by txfactor View Post
    Why do you end every sentence with a question mark? Do you need a confidence boost? Does it feel like your whole life you've been searching for something?
    Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Feedback Score
    Got a chance to install my BCM Mod 3 this evening. Pretty pleased how it turned out. I have a VERY SMALL gap right behind the trigger and I had to open up the grip hole about 1/32" but it went right on and pulled up nice.

I think the only thing keeping it from PERFECT may be the little ear/shelf in the front of the grip. I may take it back off and trim that ear back but I'm pretty pleased with it as is.

Let me know what you guys think? Thanks for all the replies, suggestions and experiences from all of you!!!

038-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You opened up the screw hole a little bit and it fit better? I'll have to try that since my heating idea didn't work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast