Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who offers the best stippling service for a MP9 for a good price?

Feedback Score
    If your in the academy now, you have much bigger fish to fry than worrying about your guns grip..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Get in touch with Chris Damato. Met up with him at SHOT and he showed me some of his stippling work. Very high quality and a great guy to boot. Making arrangements to send him one of my pistols right now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt5172 View Post
    Contact Chad, good guy and I believe he is still turning them around pretty quickly. When I find the time to go see him, I'll take him mine. In the meantime, i've been happy with my CORE insert.

http://sweatymuddybloody.com
    +1
    And if you need it fast Chad will work with you.
    Doug Holloway
    ATEi

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    random off topic, is there a show off your stippled polymer frame pistol thread?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thy shalt not alter thy duty gear until off of probation. Your instructor will ride you. Your in house range staff will ride you. Your FTOs will ride you. Just wait a few months until you get clear of all the attention and then get it done, get your RM to bless off on it (or maybe do it for you) and go on. You won't regret waiting the few months but you will likely regret the increased "attention" at this stage in your career.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for all the replies and the fatherly speeches. Mods can close this thread.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoTex1 View Post
    Thy shalt not alter thy duty gear until off of probation. Your instructor will ride you. Your in house range staff will ride you. Your FTOs will ride you. Just wait a few months until you get clear of all the attention and then get it done, get your RM to bless off on it (or maybe do it for you) and go on. You won't regret waiting the few months but you will likely regret the increased "attention" at this stage in your career.
    +1 Agree, Great advise.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123