Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: DPMS GII .308

Feedback Score
    All the talk about the gII i pupled the trigger. Seems like there the best thing going and bang for the buck. 1160$ from ctd delieverd so i figured id get one before the price went up. Worse comes to worse ill default back to a heavy armalite or see what psa comes out with. But with all the good reviews and its light weight i dont think i should be worried.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Note new Magpul 25-rounder!

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sweet let us know how it runs

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am surprised to see the twenty-five round springs appear to be the same as the twenty round springs. Base pads and dust covers are the same too. The only difference seems to be the mag body itself and the orange mark on the spring for use with the window.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Follow my gen II ap4 thread on tos

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_121/6...ms_308_ar.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very nice !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I changed out the furniture and want to swap out the sights for some Troys. I also need a sling and optic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What suppressor is that ? I'm on the fence between a silencerco or an SBR. How much quieter is it? Worth it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is the AAC 762-SDN-6.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast