Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: DPMS GII .308

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can you snap a couple of the new BCG next to an M16 BCG?

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Can you snap a couple of the new BCG next to an M16 BCG?

Sure thing

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here ya go

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not putting the scope on yet, but I had to at least see what it would look like! Now I need the MI 15" keymod and then see is burnt bronze.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I found a used Recon GII on TOS and sent the guy his payment this morning. He will be shipping the rifle Monday.

It has a Midwest Industries keymod on it but I'm planning (hoping it will work) on using a Geissele instead. Is there a market for a used MI forend?

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it was a 15"!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nah it's 12"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ya I figured 15" hasn't been released yet. I'm interested to see if that Geissele will fit though

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It all depends on the barrel nut. If the 223 one doesn't work I can't imagine it will be too terribly hard for them to come up with one that will.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    It all depends on the barrel nut. If the 223 one doesn't work I can't imagine it will be too terribly hard for them to come up with one that will.

I actually read somewhere Geissele was working on a GII model already ....I think. Maybe AR15.com ?

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast