Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2014 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I will take one of each in the photos..lol. Great pictures, anytime I get around HK's I smile for days...

Feedback Score
    Man that Multi Cam Rail!

Feedback Score
    Last update I have on the 6-Second Mount is a July release.
    It's not about surviving, it's about winning!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    I was in the market for a nice sling and decided to reach out to the nice folks over at Savvy Sniper to do a custom sling and incorporate the ALG Defense FSS. Turned out rather nice...

That is one incredible looking sling. If you don't mind me asking how much did it run you. I would love to have one for my duty rifle

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    Geissele does not require much introduction...This will be the first of many threads on my SHOt 2014 tour, but what better way to kick it off then with a Geissele booth tour.

6 Second mount is about to go into mass production, casted body with new tooling will keep the price of this beauty down to a acceptable level.

Requested by a tier one unit, they found a solid mount for red dot is a much faster solution to acquire a target and it is also much more reliable solution then a slide mounted solution. like Tactical weaponry Jedi Master Ken Hackathorn stated over and over again, red dot mounted on a pistol slide is the future, it is just not right now. the 6 second mount solves this issue and at the same time brings about a menacing look to your every day Glock

This is the prototype Geissele trigger for the Tavor...not much to look at, but trust me, this is the best bullpup trigger I have ever felt and I have owned AUG and FS2000. still in prototype form, some more tweaking before a general public release later in Q2.

Geissele Mk4 and Mk5, both are Keymod ready but the Mk4 will have a section of the picatinny rail up front.

Camo Mk5 rail, its all anadized..very slick

ALG's ultra low cost free float rail. priced at about 145.00 each, it will take the market segment by storm. Purple will be in the option along with grey and black.

The installation tool is part of the package along with shim and a detail instruction sheet.

If they started producing the camo color rail I would be forced to buy yet another geissele lol.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone know what type of rail covers they are running. I have yet to find any for my SPR which will screw in and not require a ton of modifications to make them work

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Can anyone in the know give an update when the 6 second mount may be ready for release?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog537 View Post
    Can anyone in the know give an update when the 6 second mount may be ready for release?
    July release is what they said a month ago.
    It's not about surviving, it's about winning!

Feedback Score
    I have a UCIW that I love, but those PDWs are to die for.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post

Extended Key mod rail section for application on 308 rifles...
    Any news on this thing? Particularly on the 556 urx4. I'd like to extend my handguard over my suppressor.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast