Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Don't forget about us in NV
    whoops, my bad!

haha, get it??? my bad?

my... BAD???

never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I think the RUC complete lowers are the best value on the market. I have one and want more.

Feedback Score
    Im loving the lower, like dmv said the front pin is extremely tight, after i got back from his house i noticed that it had not seated all the way, had to give it a bump with a rubber handled bit driver. Im really glad they went with the bad 45° selectors, put the iceing on the cake. I wish rainier would offer the k2 grip as an option.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, the pivot pin is the tight one, regardless of whether it has an upper in it or not, thanks again Farmhand!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMViergever View Post
    Yeah, the pivot pin is the tight one, regardless of whether it has an upper in it or not, thanks again Farmhand!
    ok, your saying "takedown" pin threw me off. if it's the pivot pin I would just chuck it up in a drill and spin it in some emery cloth till it fits. or you could try different pins. but I wouldn't try to force it in there and wouldn't do anything to the receiver. always cut, file, or modify the cheapest part...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I have one of the RUC lowers and it is very nice. Definitely a great value. I may have to try the EPS.

Feedback Score
    I have one matched to an Armalite/Aero Precision SPR Mod 1 Midlength upper. It is a great lower, and the quality is excellent. A little expensive, but excellent quality.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    ok, your saying "takedown" pin threw me off. if it's the pivot pin I would just chuck it up in a drill and spin it in some emery cloth till it fits. or you could try different pins. but I wouldn't try to force it in there and wouldn't do anything to the receiver. always cut, file, or modify the cheapest part...
    Yeah my bad...I knew what I meant. Modifying the cheaper part would be the obvious answer.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I was just about to hit the order button on a BCM lower at Rainier when I remembered this thread. Generally, I like my lowers pretty sterile in appearance, so I hadn't given the RA lower much thought. However, I'm seriously considering one at the moment. The inclusion of the B5 stock, ALG trigger, Fortis endplate and BADASS-ST, really make this lower a great value. I'm considering ordering one just to salvage the parts, as I have everything I currently need to set up a lower for a particular build.

Feedback Score
    I don't think you will regret it, if you do link the thread in the comments and tell them they owe me one! Maybe they will send me some review items haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast