Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2014 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sua175 View Post
    Wow am I the only one who is questioning the practicality of this new shot gun. I am not a fan of any under barrel shoty. I bet that thing makes your weapon so unwieldy. Does anyone remember the xm26 and what a disaster that was (not to say this will be like the xm26). I think they are creating a solution for a problem that is a minor issue at best.

With proper TNG, TTP's and SOP's there is no problem running a secondary breaching shotgun. We always ran TL's as breachers as we did not want the TL being number one through the door anyway. Ill keep my nimble breaching 870 and crye can keep this. Does anyone know how much it weighs in both configs? ballistic breaching really not an issue in T1 units as every shooter is equally capable of breaching and going through the door first (unless the shooter is equipped with a open bolt or sniper weapon). So I wonder who was the driving force behind the development of this weapon.
    Calab Crye drove the idea, but overall weigth was sufficantly lighter than the older XM26. how it would operate under condition would be beyond my civilian capability...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sua175 View Post
    ballistic breaching really not an issue in T1 units as every shooter is equally capable of breaching and going through the door first (unless the shooter is equipped with a open bolt or sniper weapon). So I wonder who was the driving force behind the development of this weapon.
    They seemed to have an eye on law enforcement market.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGWS View Post
    Tried looking for the shirt. Do you have a link? thanks
    I second this my ebay foo is weak.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    apparently Form 3s have made it thru to at least one dealer.

Full size 7.62 QDC

From TOS: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_381/2...or.html&page=2

Feedback Score
    I'd go KAC every time if I could find a reliable supplier. They are hard to find.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmpanzr View Post
    apparently Form 3s have made it thru to at least one dealer.

Full size 7.62 QDC

From TOS: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_381/2...or.html&page=2
    Interesting that he mentioned Tom. Did he buy directly from KAC as a mil / LE customer?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's too bad you can't use the new 7.62 cans with 5.56 muzzle devices. I'd be willing to give that up if I currently had a 5.56 suppressor or if I was going to run it full time on my 300blk.

The more I look at it, the more I'm considering the 8.5" URX 4 for my 300blk.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 02-04-14 at 09:30.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The billet receivers look pretty nice!

Feedback Score
    When will the mini-IFAK, soft-t tourniquet holder, and the RCS belt clip combo be available? Really would like to get my hands on that set-up. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    On bulpup I see several similarities to bulpup version of Polish MSBS. Looks like our designers here in Poland are going right way.
    Polish designers will make sure it lasts several lifetimes before they send it to the craftsmen at Radom to build it with a level of fit and finish equivalent to a fine hunting rifle.

I love the way the Polish gun builders think about their craftsmanship and consider everything they make part of an enduring legacy that will outlive them.

I think it must be genetic because Noveske is the Germanicised version of Novitsky(Polish surname) and John's legacy is evident in every rifle he built.

Back to Desert Tech: I have high hopes for the accuracy of a 308 version of their bullpup as the most compact top tier DMR ever brought to market.
    Last edited by Labayu; 02-05-14 at 04:52.

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast