Thread: Cerakote recommendation

Feedback Score

Cerakote recommendation

Just wondering if someone here can recommend a shop that does good Cerakote application in the Quantico/NOVA area. My son recently transferred there and I'm giving him my P220 but want it refinished. The Duracoat held up fairly well for duty carry for the last ten years.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I recently found a place near me by going to Cerakote's website and using their "Cerakote Applicator Locator." This will get you the nearest certified shop. Good luck!

http://cerakoteguncoatings.com

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I did check the website and found a few certified applicators. Still, I do like to hear from others who have actually had good work done.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson